U23’s at the Proact tonight | Vital Football

U23’s at the Proact tonight

Its the timings that are the problem now. 2pm kick off in Stocky allowed me to go to the game on the way home from work. Now for 7pm I have to make a special journey back to Chessie. 1pm kick-offs at BDTBL is too bleedin early, and I'd only get the second half. Its rubbish...

It’s just too far tbh it’s an hr journey time added onto the evening which I can do without

It’s much easier for me. I’m hoping to get. Will comment if anything of interest happens. We are currently 9th (out of 10) so there may not be a lot to write about.
:yawning:

A much better performance than the previous home game against Charlton. Verrips didn’t really have a shot to save, but he did plenty of shouting and appeared to add a confidence to the rest of the defence. Reece York (1st. half pen) and Sammy Ompreon finished off a good move down the left in the 2nd half to make it 2-0.
Good to see Blockers there (albeit somewhat fleetingly), before I was whisked away by my chauffeur.
An enjoyable game - but I have one BIG complaint - free admission for season ticket holders - but £2 to park your car. Scandalous!

A much better performance than the previous home game against Charlton. Verrips didn’t really have a shot to save, but he did plenty of shouting and appeared to add a confidence to the rest of the defence. Reece York (1st. half pen) and Sammy Ompreon finished off a good move down the left in the 2nd half to make it 2-0.
Good to see Blockers there (albeit somewhat fleetingly), before I was whisked away by my chauffeur.
An enjoyable game - but I have one BIG complaint - free admission for season ticket holders - but £2 to park your car. Scandalous!
Good to see you Captain,park in the Donkey Derby car park for free,I was impressed by the team last night, some good performances, personally speaking think it's a lot better than Stockbridge, certainly warmer.
I've not enjoyed watching the U23s last couple of seasons, I did last night, well done young uns

Good to see you Captain,park in the Donkey Derby car park for free,I was impressed by the team last night, some good performances, personally speaking think it's a lot better than Stockbridge, certainly warmer.
I've not enjoyed watching the U23s last couple of seasons, I did last night, well done young uns

Agreed.
Due to the recent change in the personnel at the top of the Academy???
Certainly, something needed to be done.

Last edited:
Agreed.
Due to the recent change in the personnel at the top of the Academy???
Certainly, something needed to be done.

It could be Captain, was that your lad with the red jacket on last night?

I saw him talking to Brett,and thought I know that bloke,but for the life of me couldn't place him.

I saw him talking to Brett,and thought I know that bloke,but for the life of me couldn't place him.
Could be your Gardner or maybe one of the other downstairs staff ?‍♂️

It was - unlike me, he does a lot of talking!
:blah:

Last edited:
Neither my gardener nor my cleaner is interested in football. FACT.
I do not have any downstairs staff (I live in a bungalow). FACT.
It’s a hard life. :nopity:
I was referring to the gentry of the board biggles not your good self

I was referring to the gentry of the board biggles not your good self

Apologies Bully. Not for the first time in my life, I misunderstood something someone said.
Oh well, back to reality. Grinding poverty and endless drudgery.

Is the number 11 the one who starred in the YouTube video before signing,lad from France?