Twitter abuse | Vital Football

Twitter abuse

Thankfully, Clive is long enough in the tooth to ignore it and appreciate there will always be a handful, at every club, who think that sort of behaviour acceptable.

The message says he's tagging him, which is different as it just shows up in the tagged person's notifications - which I imagine he has a lot of anyway.

And if the miscreant persists he can be blocked. Although I don't see any suggestion that the tweets are abusive, just that the person doing them is a fecking pest.

Having checked that person's own twitter, he protects his own tweets. Which says all you need to need to know about that person.

The message says he's tagging him, which is different as it just shows up in the tagged person's notifications - which I imagine he has a lot of anyway.

And if the miscreant persists he can be blocked. Although I don't see any suggestion that the tweets are abusive, just that the person doing them is a fecking pest.

Having checked that person's own twitter, he protects his own tweets. Which says all you need to need to know about that person.
He changed it yesterday because I could see his tweets when Clive first replied to it.

I am sure Clive knows that the vast majority of supporters (not that these cyber warriors that hide behind a keyboard posting only negative views are real supporters) are fully behind him and the board for the tireless work they have all done to get us to where we are today.

Unfortunately social media does not discriminate between the socially aware and the socially inept.

Until social media abuse is actually treated the same way as racial and sexist abuse is now being treated then these morons will continue to get away with it.

One day they may actually wake up and realise what they are doing but I doubt it because that involves actually engaging your brain for something positive.

Just bumped into someone in town and the gist of our convo went…
What you doing in town
Just been to renew our STs.
Not sure we are doing ours
You know me I just go for the craic
I’ve a banner ready for Saturday …
Subject changed to
Wednesday going to choke all the pubs on Saturday
Think I will have a beer in hykeham Saturday then…
See ya!

I always thought technology was supposed to be the servant of man, but the unthinking seem to be servants of technology - or at the very least servants to their addiction to instant gratification.

Last edited:
I'm sure you know what I meant.
Anyway, here's a picture of me and my cat, and here's one of my cheese sandwich made with wholemeal bread that I ate at 12:05.
👍
Sorry plumbob, you appear to have forgotten to put the link on to your photo's. Whilst you rectify that oversight, just out of interest did you use a multi grain mix, or even go fully organic.