Twistin ma melon maan | Vital Football

Twistin ma melon maan

Fickle Moley

Vital Newbie
I'm guessing everyone on this forum are Imps supporters, with the exception of possibly one. I'm also guessing everyone wants the club to succeed. Therefore I've never really understood the vitriol language used on here towards people who are only trying to support City. We all look at things differently and our opinions vary but I've never understood why you would have a go at someone who is trying to support the club in their own way. Be it investing huge amounts of money to raising cash in any way they can to helping out on match days. I try to add some humour and raise some debates through possibly fishy tales, some like it, some don't, but there's no need to be abusive. Take a chill pill everyone and cheer on the imps.
Oh by the way apparently my gaffer tells me that Craig Disley has applied for the managers job.

My Boss is a Grimsby fan. I sometimes refer to him as Gaffer or Guvnor .Anyway he he told me Grimsby drew 1-1 with Dover at the weekend .I feel its important that this is mentioned on a LCFC site and I know plenty of you will agree and defend my right to post about my Guvnors team .

Fickle Moley - 18/4/2016 13:15

I'm guessing everyone on this forum are Imps supporters, with the exception of possibly one. I'm also guessing everyone wants the club to succeed. Therefore I've never really understood the vitriol language used on here towards people who are only trying to support City. We all look at things differently and our opinions vary but I've never understood why you would have a go at someone who is trying to support the club in their own way. Be it investing huge amounts of money to raising cash in any way they can to helping out on match days. I try to add some humour and raise some debates through possibly fishy tales, some like it, some don't, but there's no need to be abusive. Take a chill pill everyone and cheer on the imps.
Oh by the way apparently my gaffer tells me that Craig Disley has applied for the managers job.

My boss has told me Bobby Robson is on the same list too.

Fickle Moley - 18/4/2016 13:15

And the irony is ? Craig Disley ? Bit sad really.

Stevie_imp - 18/4/2016 14:00

Have I missed something ? Whats been happening to cause this post ?

Move along nothing to see here - just Tickle Roley trying to prove his OP post in the Interview thread was ironic. I like way his boss is an Imps fan, by implication he or she is not, you decide?