Tv Pundits | Page 6 | Vital Football

Tv Pundits

Top job SJH! I doff my cap.

And I'll go as far as saying I'd have Mad Mick as a No 2, but he's too defensive for me. Let him coach/berate/wink at the defence but nothing more. At least the guy has passion.

I always remember that live interview he gave when there was a delay between the guys in the studio asking him questions and him hearing them at his end. They did a piss take of it in Mike Bassett England Manager.

I've never actually seen that film to be honest Fulford. Tomlinson doesn't do it for me, so I shy away.

I'll no doubt watch at somepoint, but not being a Tommy fan allied to being completely cocked off with England for most of my life, I never went out of my way.

I always remember that live interview he gave when there was a delay between the guys in the studio asking him questions and him hearing them at his end. They did a piss take of it in Mike Bassett England Manager.

That film is hilarious.

Loved the clip with Pele in the bar

Referring to Bank's wonder save.

"Eh Pele , what about that sitter you missed against England in 1970 ? It's all about upper body strength you know"

PMSL

Just read a column by David Prutton claiming that abuse of managers has reached a new level with the cabbage throwing incident. I don't condone fans throwing objects at anyone but ffs it was a cabbage that was chucked onto the side of the pitch by one obviously idiotic bloke.

Utter bollocks that we're going to here a lot from pundits just because we had the termerity not to want Steve Bruce as our manager anymore. I guarentee you that with the same players, same results but a foreign guy in charge the media would have been howling for his head well over a year ago. Its the same when any of the old pals brigade get the chop, disbelief and anger from their mates in the media who pour scorn on those who actually pay to watch.