TV Games: September & October selections | Page 2 | Vital Football

TV Games: September & October selections

Unlike the FA Cup matches I don’t believe there is much cash from these games so tbh I am not bothered whether we are on or not. Bolton v Bury is a brave shout ahead of winding up proceedings. Even if it goes ahead I cannot see the Bury under 18’s XI putting on much of a show.

Don’t we get a split of the pot regardless of being on or not unlike the Skrill days when it was £5k a home game/£1k an away game on premier sports?

Don’t we get a split of the pot regardless of being on or not unlike the Skrill days when it was £5k a home game/£1k an away game on premier sports?
That is my understanding. Your share up front and a nominal fee for actually being selected for TV.

who is choosing these games...............not a football fan?

I'm predicting there won't be much reflection from Tyler et al on how much the current state of lower league finances has been caused by the obscene imbalance in the amount of TV money distributed to the top echelons of the game...

That is my understanding. Your share up front and a nominal fee for actually being selected for TV.

plus 2 large bags of heritage carrots, a 56lb bag of collard greens,2 string bags of the finest Boston swedes and the obligatory maris pipers. (washed)
5k fee for a home televised match,wtf is going on?

plus 2 large bags of heritage carrots, a 56lb bag of collard greens,2 string bags of the finest Boston swedes and the obligatory maris pipers. (washed)
5k fee for a home televised match,wtf is going on?

It's called us already financially challenged clubs subsidising hours of TV for the rest.

Unlike the FA Cup matches I don’t believe there is much cash from these games so tbh I am not bothered whether we are on or not. Bolton v Bury is a brave shout ahead of winding up proceedings. Even if it goes ahead I cannot see the Bury under 18’s XI putting on much of a show.
Bury currently have 4 players not sure about Bolton.