TV Games: September & October selections | Vital Football

TV Games: September & October selections

Fallen giants against plucky underdog battling against the odds.
Or someone thought the money could save these poor souls.
Or Salford aren't yet in league one!

You will be no doubt pleased to learn our plucky friends from Coronation St land, depressing red brick back-to-back houses and ginnels are live on Sky Aug. 3 @12:30
On twice in the first month, hence my faux surprise they're not in September, maybe they're getting their own channel like manure lol!

You will be no doubt pleased to learn our plucky friends from Coronation St land, depressing red brick back-to-back houses and ginnels are live on Sky Aug. 3 @12:30
All of their tv games will be 12:30, giving the fans chance to take the dog home and get to Old Trafford for 3pm. This will be a dry run to see if the time needs adjusting.

Its a fegging disgrace! Two teams which shouldn't be in the league, makes my blood boil. Perennial cheats, hope they both go down.

maybe a half-and-half bucket.
btw, whatever happened to bolton's misconduct charge, for not playing the brentford game?

As these games go up to Oct 2nd, might we have a chance of home vs Sunderland getting picked?
If it did, what day or time could it get moved to ?

Unlike the FA Cup matches I don’t believe there is much cash from these games so tbh I am not bothered whether we are on or not. Bolton v Bury is a brave shout ahead of winding up proceedings. Even if it goes ahead I cannot see the Bury under 18’s XI putting on much of a show.