Turkey | Vital Football

Turkey

Im sure I saw people being shot live on telly before like. They cut the pictures.

Aside from that, what ive gathered is that this will be over by tomorrow but if not, the government is wanted out by us anyway due to their ISIS tolerance links.

i'm no marine but there was folk dropped this side of the bridge with gunfire.they dropped like jengo blocks.sky and bbc arenow censoring live footage of events.

Not sure if this is in your 'favourites' Bob but it's a site that lets you hear traffic control at airports.

Here's Istanbul. http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=ltba

Seen footage of tanks driving over cars in the city centre and helicopters shooting at something but the conspiracy theorists are reckoning that this is a plot by their leader to increase his popularity and it seems to have worked if so as thousands have taken to the streets on his expected arrival at an airport.

Well if Cameron supports it then that must be done a deal. Despite them being nowhere near reaching any of the 30 odd boxes they need to tick and the absolute fact that Cyprus would never allow them to join in a million years.

Not the best outcome for the West, Europe or peace.

Maybe the last chance of a secular Turkey gone out of the Window. Ergodan will consolidate with An Iron fist.

It'll all settle badly. Erdogan will smash opposition utterly. The perfect excuse to further oppress the country. Mind, in the topsy turvy world of Middle-Eastern politics, what will a hard line Turkish government mean for Assad, Islamic State and probably tragically, for the Kurds?

I think that after this purge, he will use the age old tactic of uniting a country by waging war. Tragically I fear the Kurds will be on the receiving end.

Aye,think you're both right.Think the Kurds are going to be the first in the firing line from this despot.
One problem for Turkey amongst many though is the Kurds have allied themselves with the U.S. in the fight against isis.
The sacking of 15,000 schoolteachers earlier doesn't bode well along with the rise of Islamic conservatism.
Add to that mix the mclaren lookalike over the water hoyin his potential weight in & we have a heady mix.
Troubling times.