Tshibola | Vital Football

Tshibola

Nanpantan red

Vital Football Hero
Steve Bruce has had his transfer budget slashed at Aston Villa and must sell players. One of those listed as likely to be off-loaded is Aaron Tshibola. MW seems to rate him as he has featured in our 18 in the past few matches.

Apparently he's started twice and been a sub twice. I can't recall seeing him play, which either means they were all away games which I don't get to, or home games where he was so non-descript that I didn't notice him.

Is he worth a shout?

At least he's got more Aaron than David Vaughan :59: :59: :59:

Don't think we saw enough of him to make any kind of judgement. I would suggest not what we really need at the moment.

From what I saw of him, which was admittedly not a massive amount, i would pass. He looked disinterested, had no pace and could not trap a bag of cement to coin a phrase.

Calvin Plummer - 14/5/2017 12:27

Reading fans rated him highly and were gutted when he left, he's still young too.

This

There's a good player there

If the price was right, we should definitely get him in.

surprised gary gardner hasnt been linked by somebody.

villa fans have been giving him a hard time.

I think that's all he's ever got there

His second spell here was pretty dreadful. I wouldn't mind Michael Dawson in for a season to show Worrall the ropes

Apollyon - 14/5/2017 15:40

His second spell here was pretty dreadful. I wouldn't mind Michael Dawson in for a season to show Worrall the ropes

Not a big fan of taking former players back but i'd have Dawson back in a heartbeat.

orbitalforest - 14/5/2017 07:47

Not a big fan of taking former players back but i'd have Dawson back in a heartbeat.

Ditto Orbs. Has struggled a bit this season but he is a class act

Good call; wages could be a big issue though.

Not so bad when you are pottering about in the 0-2m bracket but at the top end, this division is brutal, half a bad season and a very expensive player can be rendered worthless

It will be tough for Bruce to raise funds with fringe players to finance even one player that Villa would hope to be considering, I bet their fans were ready for another £30m+ push in the market and EPL here we come job

Clubs coming down not in great shape nothing to shout massively about coming up and a few bigger clubs in this division in a bit of turmoil, wouldn't surprise me if we had a real left field contender for promotion next season

Big opportunity for all clubs next season, not sure we are best placed but you never know

Gave away a stupid penalty yesterday with a rash tackle. I appreciate that he's been out injured for a while but an interesting stat that was made by the commentator was that Hull have conceded more goals from headers this season than any other Premiership team.

Matt Mills and Michael Mancienne are more than capable of developing Worrall on the pitch and we have an ex centre back as a coach to develop him on the training ground.

It'd be bizarre to sign a player on loan, barely play him, then sign him permanently.

Although we nearly did that with Boyd, so who knows?

factchecker - 15/5/2017 08:49

It'd be bizarre to sign a player on loan, barely play him, then sign him permanently.

We didn't loan Boyd did we? All that farce was down to waiting in the wings Billy Davies not wanting him, despite the fact that McLeish was still manager. Thank goodness we are leaving all that Fawaz crap behind.

Nanpantan red - 15/5/2017 09:10

We didn't loan Boyd did we? All that farce was down to waiting in the wings Billy Davies not wanting him, despite the fact that McLeish was still manager. Thank goodness we are leaving all that Fawaz crap behind.

We loaned him when Davies was manager previously

factchecker - 15/5/2017 10:20

Nanpantan red - 15/5/2017 09:10

We loaned him when Davies was manager previously

Goodness me, I'd forgotten that.