Truth on 'wave of attacks' on muslims | Page 2 | Vital Football

Truth on 'wave of attacks' on muslims

Ex this is all very reactionary on your part. Can you not see how weird the thread you started is. It begins with you reproducing and article that intimates a Muslim attack monitoring service is a waste of money because the attacks are exaggerated, then ends with you screaming how prevalent and worrying the hundred-thousand strong EDL is. Ignoring the morons is no less an option today than yesterday or before Lee Rigbys death because shock horror we were not living in a post racial paradise then. Guess what these attacks happen than and they happen now which is exactly what I said yesterday. This all seems like news to you but not me! It's why I would not be so quick to belittle the work of organisations like the one that prompted this thread. Have you got a holiday booked? I think your suffering a delayed response to finishing a point behind the Gooners.

Galvin's Shinpads - 6/6/2013 12:15

Spursex - 6/6/2013 12:11

spurdon - 6/6/2013 12:09

Galvin's Shinpads - 6/6/2013 12:08

Spursex - 6/6/2013 12:04

Galvin's Shinpads - 6/6/2013 12:03

Get UKIP on it. The corporate wing of the BNP.

LOL!

funny cos it's true.

Not funny cause it's true.

No, funny cause it's about as far removed as any lack of comprehension could ever explain..

BINGO! :19:

Yes, please celebrate, you've clearly found your level...good grief, grow up galvin.

Galvin's Shinpads - 6/6/2013 12:24

Now now Farage!

I expect the usual reception from yourself.

Cue Paddyisms.

Actually, as I'm sure you will recall the 'Paddyisms' as you call them were me repeating those references you made in the open terrace thread - as I was clearly taking the piss out of you taking the piss out of these 'paddyisms'..

But, as always, let's not let facts get in the way eh Galvin?...