Trust Syndicate MK 15 | Vital Football

Trust Syndicate MK 15

This has actually lifted my spirits Loyal. I've had my emotions going up & down like nobody's business over the last few years, but mainly down. Seeing fans rallying round to buy the club pound by pound really is inspirational.

Until last year I was going to pretty much every away game but it became too depressing. I'm feeling quite inspired to go to Crewe on Saturday, even though we'll lose & we'll probably never be in the game.

You're right - it is OUR CLUB.

Top stuff.

Go Tim! I would if I could. The nightmare is almost over. Time to get behind the team and the club!

if this thing comes off it will be absolutely amazing............a hearty celebration awaits

touch wood

PLAY UP POMPEY

cracking, so just to clarify this is the 15th syndicate so far?

the previous 14 have all been made up to £1000?

£15,000 has now been reached................fantastic stuff

straight onto MK 16

this Saturday.....meet at the Churchillian pub Portsdown Hill for 11.15 (i will be there for a crafty pint at 11) photo to be done at 11.30

we have mick williams(HNW),Ian Peach(Verisona)and maybe 1 or 2 others meeting pearsey (who allowed us to use his paypal account way back in August) ,me & anybody who wishes to join in...... A large cheque (made free of charge by Brilens printers)will be handed to the PST/Verisona with the backdrop being the city of Portsmouth.......we need people there because
a)this is a community effort all ages should be represented
b)we have flags that need an airing

will make a great picture!

the pic & story should be in the news saturday week..........loads heading up there get involved

OUR CLUB