Troy Deeney | Vital Football

Troy Deeney

officemonkey

Vital Champions League
One of Laz's favourite players is interesting Leicester when the window opens. They've just had a ?20m bid rejected by Watford!

If that isn't proof that football is fucked then I don't know what is. We might end up getting near ?60m for Sissoko if Deeney is 'worth' that.

I doubt those teams would go in with only 1 keeper, 1 central defender and 1 right back at the entire club though.

In this day and age Liverpool got a bargain buying Carroll. if it were now and he wasn't a sick-note i shudder to think of what he could go for.

billybobcat - 10/6/2016 10:18

In this day and age Liverpool got a bargain buying Carroll. if it were now and he wasn't a sick-note i shudder to think of what he could go for.

You can imagine it being closer to 50m if not more. There's going to be some scary figures getting spent this summer. This is why we should get as much as possible for wasters like Sissoko. Thing is, Ashley has ripped people off time and time again for pennies. Now the real money is available they'll think twice about his valuations. He went too soon... Yet another mistake.