Trouble at t'Barca mill.... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Trouble at t'Barca mill....

The BBC is reporting that Neymar's parents got £34m in the deal. I thought these third-party ownership deals were frowned upon in world football? Santos groomed this player and got, from what I read, £10m for him. The rest went to people and "agents" responsible for making the deal go through. How can this be considered a fair practice for the club selling the player, when they get bullied into it by more than one party?

PhillyBlueMoon - 24/1/2014 21:37

The BBC is reporting that Neymar's parents got £34m in the deal. I thought these third-party ownership deals were frowned upon in world football? Santos groomed this player and got, from what I read, £10m for him. The rest went to people and "agents" responsible for making the deal go through. How can this be considered a fair practice for the club selling the player, when they get bullied into it by more than one party?

What hope is their Philly when football's ruling body is corrupt?

Will Prikini be on the TV and Radio spouting about the influence of Agents and their Scurge on the game? I think not, whenits one of his favoured clubs in the firing line.....

And now Slur Taggart has got a Top Job at Uefa, an "Ambassador to the Coaching Staff' so another Snout in the trough of European football......
EXPECT manure to be given free reign over their dark rules.......