Trojan horse on my laptop | Vital Football

Trojan horse on my laptop

braith1952

Vital Squad Member
Did a full scan with Windows defender i have one , its in the process of clean it . How long does it take ?
Trojan: Win32/Dynamer!ac any help this is the Trojan .

Download and run malwarebytes, and then allow it to update itself to most recent definitions.

Restart PC in safe mode, run malwarebytes, and do a thorough scan, it will identify it, and then remove it.

great bit of software.

And don't forget to delete your system restore settings because if you have a trojan/virus whatever it will still be in there.

BlackBob - 24/4/2016 18:35

have i got that Guy?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1119049555/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1461578659&sr=1-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=computers+for+dummies&dpPl=1&dpID=51wCAVQf7ML&ref=plSrch

The Trojan horse is still on my laptop , I have done 3 full scans and I takes it off into quarantine. Just done another full scan and it's back . Need help

But did you do as ive stated mate and delete your system restore settings. if you haven't that's why you still have the trojan.

here you go mate try this

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-restore-point#1TC=windows-7

when you have done it do the same again but instead of clicking on delete tick on when it says restore system settings and previous versions of files then click on apply. once you have done this restart you laptop and do another scan.

Just click on the bottom left icon mate if you hover your mouse over it it says start. you are using windows aren't you.

if you are using windows at the very bottom left hand side of your screen you will see a circle that is coloured it is orange/green/blue/yellow just click that it will bring up a panel where it says computer, just hover your mouse over it and right click your mouse button.

Once you have done that click on where it says properties this will bring up another screen, where it says system protection click on that. where it says protection setting click on where it says local disc (C) (system) then click on where it says configure, that will bring up a screen just tick where it says turn off system protection and just click on where it says apply.

Once you have done that just restart your laptop and just follow what ive said but instead of turn off system protection just tick where it says restore system settings and previous versions of files then click on apply, and that will restore your restore settings. sorry mate if this sounds complicated but i cant explain it any other way.

You have to delete your system restore setting because if you have a trojan/virus it will be in your system restore settings, and if you don't delete the system restore settings you wont get rid of it.