Transfers - Summer 2021 | Page 81 | Vital Football

Transfers - Summer 2021

Oh I agree don't let him go but they were saying that the club will most likely look to loan him out in January if same situ with midfield as DF sees him being behind McLean, Gilmour, lees-melou, Normann and even the brilliant Rupp.

They also said that Sorensen isn't a defensive midfielder.....what is Sorensen? Much like Rupp I've no idea what his actual ideal position is.

Who are they? The Pinkun hacks?
I thought NCFC said when they bought him were going to try and convert him into a DM?
Is it the Pinkun hacks who are speculating that Sorenson may go out on loan in Jan 2021 or has the club suggested that?

I think it is a little rude/ unprofessional of Rio Ferdinand to say that Aarons is 'not where he wants to be professionally but has big big talent.'

If that is true then Aarons is not happy to be playing Premiership football week in week out at a great club in a great area.

I think it is a little rude/ unprofessional of Rio Ferdinand to say that Aarons is 'not where he wants to be professionally but has big big talent.'

If that is true then Aarons is not happy to be playing Premiership football week in week out at a great club in a great area.

I suspect Aarons thought Arsenal or Tottenham would have signed him by now. Unfortunately his lack of height may be the reason why they passed on him or we are asking for too much money. I just wonder if he will end up at Everton with Godfrey......in the meantime he just needs to concentrate on his game and show everyone how good he is.

I know he doesn't always cross perfectly but I have seen some great crosses from him that mostly were met with space because our attacking players were not in the right place at the right time. And, that includes the much vaunted Emi!

Any ambitious player will want to go to an ambitious club . When they hear that our ambition is to win once in five games giving us about 22 points for the season and relegation , then they will sign for someone else

I see we were listed as one of the club a sniffing around very talented Fulham and english youngster Fabio Carvalho who is out of contract in summer. Now if that's true then brilliant but look at the list of other clubs also mentioned

Southampton
Leeds
West ham
Porto
Barcelona
Real Madrid.

Would we stand a chance? I doubt it.

We have been linked with Aberdeen's Right Back Calvin Ramsay, along with Everton, Leicester and Manchester Utd.

If it is true then I suspect that they could be preparing for the departure of Aarons. Plus can the club rely on Byram to get back to full fitness and play more? Is Mumba good enough for this level?

We have been linked with Aberdeen's Right Back Calvin Ramsay, along with Everton, Leicester and Manchester Utd.

If it is true then I suspect that they could be preparing for the departure of Aarons. Plus can the club rely on Byram to get back to full fitness and play more? Is Mumba good enough for this level?

Ramsay turned 18 at the end of July 2021. 5'9" tall
He has made 7 starts for Aberdeen in the Scottish Prem League with 6 starts in the European Champ League Qualifiers this season.

While Mumba is seen as a RB in the making, I wonder if he could play further forward??

Reactions: Rex