Transfer window | Page 20 | Vital Football

Transfer window

We were linked to Brownhill earlier in the window, but HITC and TEAMTalk are hardly good sources. I doubt we are prepared to spend £15m on him anymore than we are prepared to spend it on Kalvin Phillips.
D'ya know if Brownhill used to be on loan at Barnsley and did Brizzle sign him from Preston are am i thinkin of somebody else Mr Effin? UTMPB

Richard Cadette's final update of this transfer window:

Final update. Interest in Chambers has been there all summer, but never pursued as it appeared he might get a proper chance at Arsenal. Now appears he won’t if Arsenal get the signings they want, so a season long loan is being discussed. Will depend on Arsenal seeing there deals through though. Daniel Amartey is a strong option no 2. Another midfielder could be in too, but the options there stretch to three or four, not sure on names as things change by the hour. All gets really interesting and intense now as one move starts a chain of events. The keeper situation drags on with the legal wrangles, might happen, might not. A couple of back up options being discussed along with a couple of free agents. Enjoy the next 24 hours. Good time to be a Blade. Enjoy the season. UTB.

Brighton have made a club-record £28m bid for Genk midfielder Sander Berge with Sheffield United already having had a £22m bid rejected for the 21-year-old Norway international. (Mirror)

Did I miss this ?

Inter agree to pay 73m for lukaku
Spurs agree fee for sessegnon
Jacob Murphy (winger)on his way from Newcastle to Sheffield to have his trotters checked out

Last edited:
This one might affect us (re amartey) Leicester agree fee of 18m with sampdoria for midfielder Dennis praet

This one might affect us (re amartey) Leicester agree fee of 18m with sampdoria for midfielder Dennis praet
well looks like amartey is our 2nd choice behind chambers bully but still would be a very good addition but im sure a defensive midfielder will be coming in from somewhere today