Transfer window | Page 19 | Vital Football

Transfer window

If you can avoid giving away free kicks in stupid areas then Wilson is a much better player to be up against than Bournemouth's other options for his position. He was next to useless in the play-offs for Derby.

Pulled the strings at Derby when they beat us last season,and Henderson better keep his eyes cocked for screamers.

Hope Howe feels he is not fit enough,so misses out.:shrug:

Fleetwood say they have paid a substantial 6 figure fee for ched rumours are it’s 300k if so he only cost us 200k I know I say only as it’s still a lot of money but in the grand scheme of things it’s not too bad a loss

Fleetwood say they have paid a substantial 6 figure fee for ched rumours are it’s 300k if so he only cost us 200k I know I say only as it’s still a lot of money but in the grand scheme of things it’s not too bad a loss

Promotion to the Premier League has earned us enough money that I don't care if we lose some on players who sadly weren't good enough to keep up with the club's quick rise in the last few years. I hope they all get moves that work out for them.

i think weve done well to get 300k for ched good luck to him but personally had grave doubts it would work out for him back here and do think it was more a mcabe decision rather than a tufty one

I agree with that SOB regardless of what CW says I think it was Kev honouring a pledge to ched when he was sent down
yeah went to an under 23 game at lane against a very young pigs side not long after he came back and saw enough that night to tell me he wasnt the same player and wasnt gonna do owt with us this time round but think its a good signing for fleetwood especially with couttsy threading passes through to him if theyve any cash left they could do a lot worse than take leon as well our old trio could well fire em to a top 6 finish in league 1

Hull in for Big Ben Heneghan accordin t'Sky transfer centre.UTMPB

Depending on what fee and/or wages are being asked for, I’m surprised no one has been in for him before.
He’s young, athletic, very good in the air, and did very well on loan at Blackpool. Wherever he finishes up at (as long as it’s not S6), very GLTTL.

Sad but true..........I am sat at home working with the Transfer Centre on in the background.............GET A LIFE!!!!!!!

Sad but true..........I am sat at home working with the Transfer Centre on in the background.............GET A LIFE!!!!!!!
I’ve had to switch it off to try and get something done (like come on here and read what’s happening and check twitter etc etc :arrghh: )

I’ve had to switch it off to try and get something done (like come on here and read what’s happening and check twitter etc etc :arrghh: )
well bully someone just posted on s2 board that the daniel amartey loan deal from leicester is moving along nicely and very nearly a done deal hope so be a very good addition to our midfield

well bully someone just posted on s2 board that the daniel amartey loan deal from leicester is moving along nicely and very nearly a done deal hope so be a very good addition to our midfield
Unless it’s RC then I’ll wait till tomorrow before getting excited about it not long now to wait and for once its a chilled tdld can’t see any of the main players going so only what Chris wants comin in makes a change after yrs of nailbiting

Unless it’s RC then I’ll wait till tomorrow before getting excited about it not long now to wait and for once its a chilled tdld can’t see any of the main players going so only what Chris wants comin in makes a change after yrs of nailbiting
Ya not heard abart Jack movin on then Bully?:eek: If we hadn't signed Chedwyn you'd have had all the Mr McCabe haters slaughterin him for not bringin him back,when we did sign him the Mr McCabe haters were slaughterin him for bringin him back,a case of damned if we did damned if we dint.I wish CHEDWYN well at Fleetwood but it was alluss gunna be difficult for him havin all that time away from Football to get back to his best.UTMPB