Transfer Window | Vital Football

Transfer Window

The Owl

Vital 1st Team Regular
What happened to early business?
Media report showing interest. In lots.
Won't sign any of course

What a shock and disappointment in the papers today. It looks like we wont get Almiron "over the line" because of his greedy excessive wage demands. I mean.......who knew world class footballers demand high wages? Still at least we tried our best and that should keep the turnstiles ticking over.

Players would be mad to sign for this club under the current regime but money talks.

Any major signings and it's a sign that the takeover is about to happen.
How long does a takeover take, surely not this long if they are serious

It does when you could be buying off Ashley.Imagine all the clauses he would want in a deal.He would still want advertising for a few years,a say in the club shop for a few years.Thats before all the dodgy stuff is uncovered.

Is Ashley back from holiday yet, does anyone know. Of course that lazy lot on The Chronicle have no news apart from 20 things they have learned about Newcastle Utd.
1. We are crap
2. We are crap
20. We are crap

It seems Ashley's time has been spent lately 'locking horns' with Debenham's hierarchy. The chairman and CE have been ousted. Whether or not that saves his investment in Debenham's only time will tell.
Transfers? Not a chance

Forget about the transfer window until it's too late to sign anybody then we'll be trying frantically to get x, y or z over the line. I wouldn't trust the fat, four eyed **** Charnley to run a bath never mind look after our transfer business.

Charnley avoids all the criticism yet he is as culpable as were The Managers that toed the Ashley line.
Would not get a job anywhere else at a major club and tortoise like under instruction on transfers. Just a hanger on.

Spending weeks sending scouts to watch players that you have no intention of buying shows Ashley & Co for what they are worth. Offering £15 mil for a £25 mil player is a joke. Benitez should have resigned to show up Ashley but I am fearful, he along with Charnley are part of the regime

Spending weeks sending scouts to watch players that you have no intention of buying shows Ashley & Co for what they are worth. Offering £15 mil for a £25 mil player is a joke. Benitez should have resigned to show up Ashley but I am fearful, he along with Charnley are part of the regime

I wouldn't worry about who is part of the regime Owl.Let the 52000 that are threatening a riot when Rafa goes do that.They bring this shit on all of us by continuing to attend.Cant even miss a few games and boycott.You wouldn't keep going back to the same pub if the beer was shit and the landlord hated you and stuck 2 fingers up at you.This lot keep turning up watching shite regardless of how many times the owner takes the piss.
You can bet your life though when fatty does sell up,all those that have carried on going will make out they boycotted and it was their actions that drove him out.

That's my problem Mark, all of those in the ground are complicit in the situation, and do fuck all about it, should it change they could benefit, with their badge of honour being their at the same time as MA>

The lot should be P45'd, and applications then taken from real fans, no dossers with no morals, that currently frequent the place.

Alongside the 52,000 who can't manage to boycott 1 game there's the Magpie group as vociferous as ever.

"When shall we organise a meaningful protest mike" er er when fatty gives us the thumbs up.
Looks like even a nailed on relegation can't even stir the masses,he must be laughing his fat tits off.