Transfer Window Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Transfer Window Thread

i feel so sorry for Beechio , and sorry , but I do blame Hugh for his situation . the lad has never been given a chance by (not so nice as he would have us believe ) Hugh . Beechio is a prooven goalscorer who like one or two other NC players has been destroyed by the 3 Stooges .

Ola Toivonen been linked with us, newcastle and everton again?

Apparently we are about to sign Bristol Rovers wonderkid Olly Mehew. Everton and other clubs were after him but we put up the £50k cash for him and he is to sign a three year deal - he is 16 Years Old and a forward and never played a pro game?

Pink Un reckons ( well reports a paper reckons) we have signed him for £50,000 . Destined to a life of never getting picked I reckon ! The young lad needs to have a chat with Beechio before he comes to Norwich.

Now we linked with Ghana defender (right back) Samuel Inkoom - apparently we are leading the chase to sign him?

You can tell the january window is approaching - will it be another nonevent for us?

Rumours that we are after Aiden McGeady.

His contract with Spartak Moscow ends in the summer and he could be available in Jan.

Linked with a Centre Half today, who can play Defensive Mid.

Anything that gets Bradley Johnson further away from the first team I good enough for me!

Apparently frank yallop (manager of Chicago Fire) will be asking people he knows at Norwich if he can loan any of our youngsters? What a move that would be for one of the youngsters.

List of 10 transfer needys - Beccs is amongst them

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/9087216/january-sales