Transfer Window - Summer 2021 | Page 65 | Vital Football

Transfer Window - Summer 2021

Again.... Son's deal has been done and agreed to for months, has NOTHING whatsoever to do with whatever happens to Harry Kane ( Who will be playing for Spurs next season BTW), and should be completed/announced within days.

There are some people that really should know this info.

Last edited:
Gollini deal is basically done. Some say the 2nd best young GK prospect in Italy. Not so sure about that, but people who do know alot about Goalie things are all saying this is a fantastic get for Spurs, and may be a loan to buy thingy.

Gollini deal is basically done. Some say the 2nd best young GK prospect in Italy. Not so sure about that, but people who do know alot about Goalie things are all saying this is a fantastic get for Spurs, and may be a loan to buy thingy.

Is he homegrown in England because of his Villa stint? Surely not right?

I read it somewhere.

What if no one wants Dier are you saying we should keep both? For me neither are Good enough, we need to bring in funds. Dier at least has some leadership quality, apart from Sanchez offers nothing that I can see. He constantly trips over his own feet, so unless we're going to get him some ballet lessons I don't see that improving

My suggestion has been, and still remains, that we release Dier from his contract free & clear, and send him off to poison someone else's squad. Now, if we could fleece another club, and get LITERALLY ANYTHING in return, I'd take it. He's a total garbage footballer, and a stark idiot as a human to boot.

Snchz has played well, and could again, so for just that alone, he's the guy to keep between the two, until something better comes along.

And sorry, but Dier has "leadership" qualities? I dont agree. What he has, is worry-about-other-players-jobs-so-he-fuken-forgets-his-own disease. He couldn't lead a bunch of starving raccoons to a full garbage dumpster.

He is not young. He is 26 definitely not a prospect anymore. He is decent but no Hugo.

Again.... Son's deal has been done and agreed to for months, has NOTHING whatsoever to do with whatever happens to Harry Kane ( Who will be playing for Spurs next season BTW), and should be completed/announced within days.

There are some people that really should know this info.

But then why wouldn't it have been announced already? I'm not suggesting that Son is annoyed or is wanting to leave but surely there has to be a reason why it wouldn't have been done/announced yet?

The Gooners seem to be quite active in the transfer market. White and now Lolonka a MF from Holland.
Where have they got all the money from? They are rumoured to be after Auoar from Lyon and Maddison from Leicester too. Smith Rowe is apparently about to sign a new contract so it's not like he is funding all of this. Arteta has zero excuses given the backing he's getting

But then why wouldn't it have been announced already? I'm not suggesting that Son is annoyed or is wanting to leave but surely there has to be a reason why it wouldn't have been done/announced yet?

ALOT of things were up in the air after Moron-hoe got fired. Most everything w Son was agreed in principle, and then was set aside, by mutual agreement by both parties, as the Spurs re-organization was put into effect. Obviously the COVID & summer tourney things played a role in any delay, and obviously the player was taking a look to see what he was signing up for. It appears he is satisfied with that, and should be on the training pitch, today? maybe tomorrow?

I'm not all that keen on Gollini, however Hugo's not getting any younger so we need to be active this summer.