Transfer Rumours/Speculation 2020/21 | Page 21 | Vital Football

Transfer Rumours/Speculation 2020/21

Ramsdale comes here and he's guarenteed to be first choice, at Villa when Heaton's back to full fitness it becomes a fight for the spot.

Professionally it's in Ramsdale's best interests to come here, he'll be first choice, he already knows the club and manager and he'll be playing in a better defensively organised team. But Villa can swoop in offering life changing amounts money to the lad.

As for Robinson we had a punt but the list of other interested clubs could always pay more. The best chance to buy him was after his loan at Bolton, but we went for Marvin Johnson instead.

rammys a blade. if he gives up the chance to play for us wi wilder n sharp pulling the strings then hes a mope

Not sure about that twirlo
He’s a West Brom fan and that’s another reason not to sign for Cilla

Somebody on S2 says they spoke to a member of our staff yesterday and the recruitment focus is now on power and athleticism as that's what we're lacking most (no shit).

Emmanuel Dennis is reportedly reconsidering moving to Atalanta after 'late interest' from us!

One of the factors being the good old Covid :ROFLMAO:

This is the original source:

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nieuws...rrentie-aan-met-atalanta-voor-emmanuel-dennis

It's in Dutch, so here is the translation:

Did Emmanuel Dennis play his last match against Sporting Charleroi for Club Brugge? That chance is very real. We already told you last week that Atalanta is prepared to meet the asking price (between 20 and 25 million euros) of Club Brugge for the lightning-fast Nigerian. Now, however, another surprising turn in the transfer saga has surfaced. Sheffield United is said to have jumped into the dance in the battle for Dennis's signature. Last season's revelation in the Premier League and Sander Berge's club is looking for offensive reinforcement to face a quiet season next season. Dennis himself is already in doubt. For the time being, Atalanta has his preference due to qualifying for the Champions League, but the striker wants to be sure that his health is assured in the northern Italian mountain town.

That 'WUM' on S2 has posted about possible interest in Adam Armstrong.

I'd be pleased with that, in addition to another striker. He's developing superbly. Leave it another season and he'll be £20m+. It's one of those classic times to move for a player, just before he explodes. But for him personlly I feel another full seson in the Championship would be more beneficial.

Apparently it's just been on SSN, somehow fitting in between racism chat, that Ramsdale's having a medical with us now.

It is being reported that Rangers are interested in Lundstram. We are clearly getting outbid on targets so why not cash plus player swap for Kamara ?

It is being reported that Rangers are interested in Lundstram. We are clearly getting outbid on targets so why not cash plus player swap for Kamara ?

Because he isn't good enough? In his entire professional career, Kamara has two goals and four assists. I don't see how he would improve our midfield at all. I'd rather keep Lundstram for another year and let him leave for free next summer...

Because he isn't good enough? In his entire professional career, Kamara has two goals and four assists. I don't see how he would improve our midfield at all. I'd rather keep Lundstram for another year and let him leave for free next summer...

Only down side to that is if he walks around with a face like a bulldog licking pi55 off a nettle and plays like one. It would seem he wants out. Id rather off him now for 8m or so and buy someone who wants to be on the journey. Never trust a scouse.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/tottenham-sheffield-united-west-ham-real-betis-loren-moron-transfer/

Not sure of the correct pronounciation of that sir name !!. Another name to add to the list. The clock is ticking a New quality permanent and loan striker is what we need asap.

We were linked with him last summer, which is probably why we are listed as a "known suitor" in that story. I have no idea if there was ever anything in the original link or not though. According to Wikipedia, his full name is Lorenzo Jesús Morón García, but he is commonly just called "Loren" so I'd stick with that!

One thing I have noticed recently is that every European striker with an average scoring record is apparently worth £20m+. I thought the point of looking abroad was that it is meant to be cheaper. At this point I'd be tempted to say screw it and go after someone like Ivan Toney, who is likely available for something like £10m (including add-ons.) He got 26 goals and 5 assists in 32 games last season, and clearly has the attributes to succeed at a higher level. Plus, Brentford's scouts identified him as the ideal replacement for Watkins, so he is bound to be worth £25m+ by this time next year...

We were linked with him last summer, which is probably why we are listed as a "known suitor" in that story. I have no idea if there was ever anything in the original link or not though. According to Wikipedia, his full name is Lorenzo Jesús Morón García, but he is commonly just called "Loren" so I'd stick with that!

One thing I have noticed recently is that every European striker with an average scoring record is apparently worth £20m+. I thought the point of looking abroad was that it is meant to be cheaper. At this point I'd be tempted to say screw it and go after someone like Ivan Toney, who is likely available for something like £10m (including add-ons.) He got 26 goals and 5 assists in 32 games last season, and clearly has the attributes to succeed at a higher level. Plus, Brentford's scouts identified him as the ideal replacement for Watkins, so he is bound to be worth £25m+ by this time next year...

For his sake thank god is first name is not Gordon.