Transfer rumors | Page 221 | Vital Football

Transfer rumors

Michael Stewart did enough to impress Alex Ferguson.

Just because a big club look at you....

Clearly he had something, but at that age it's all about how much further they develop. It can all be about getting the right chance at the right time.

I often think the only reason James Perch ever had a football career was because we had such a huge injury crisis in 2004-5 pre season (Des Walker delayed retirement for a game or two, it was that bad). Perch got a debut, did ok for a few games and then got three years in L1 which was a more copable level for him.

If this lad is with a view to permenent I would be happier, especially if he isn't the main striker signing. At least we wouldn't wate 20 games or so bringing him to a decent level only to lose him and the benefit of it

Soooo lets develop him!

I'm telling ya, AC. I wouldn't come off the pitch after losing the battle with my man. I'd stop crosses, get my tackles in, track runners, shift inside when needed, keep a good shape. All that type of thing.

I'd also bomb forward, pass the ball well and supply expert delivery. And I still do my own stapling.

Perception, yeah?

Cummings, Clough and Murphy in shop window last night didn't show there best. Took Gomis to come on and show them where the net is. Steele produced a veritable performance. No Bridcut though?? Cummings and Clough are increasingly looking like loans rather than getting money for, Murphy may need to get paid off. Probably waiting for another striker deal to be in the bag. Needs to happen in next 10 days.

Who says famine has to be depressing?!
It's all about how you approach it. We don't need doomsayers, gloomsayers or remainers in this country any more.

Yes, some will look at famine, poverty, death and decline and moan. But others who believe in this country will see a fantastic opportunity to solve our obesity crisis and invoke a real blitz spirit without having to go to the trouble of a righteous war for freedom