Transfer rumors | Page 198 | Vital Football

Transfer rumors

It doesn't seem like they have a squad that is 120m better though. I think they'll easily be in the relegation mix.

I wonder which way Forest would edge (if they ever went up). The Fulham style reckless spending spree or the 25m Sheff Utd Conservative long term approach

P. S. Who is this Gavin Whyte fellow from Oxford we're linked with? 4m for an area of the squad we're well equipped in seems unlikely

P. S. Who is this Gavin Whyte fellow from Oxford we're linked with? 4m for an area of the squad we're well equipped in seems unlikely

Allegedly a target for MON.... not a lot of news or rumours flying around at present, so perhaps a rehashed story.

Osborn & Cummings look likely to be confirmed as departures.

Lamouchi is very clear about the players he wants to leave and it was always about getting players off the books, hanging onto those that we can and then bringing in quality.

Excluding departed loanees and 'released' youngsters - we have managed to offload; Ward & Henderson, then sales of Tachy, Vellios, Grant, Soudani and Ansarifard.

Osborn & Cummings to follow.

Estimated that this has yielded £10m.

Bridcutt, Murphy, Clough & supposedly Steele to follow, but rumours persist about Pants and also Gueddy being sold.

Plenty of activity (not always visible) - hopefully, we see some signings soon!

Allegedly a target for MON.... not a lot of news or rumours flying around at present, so perhaps a rehashed story.

Osborn & Cummings look likely to be confirmed as departures.

Lamouchi is very clear about the players he wants to leave and it was always about getting players off the books, hanging onto those that we can and then bringing in quality.

Excluding departed loanees and 'released' youngsters - we have managed to offload; Ward & Henderson, then sales of Tachy, Vellios, Grant, Soudani and Ansarifard.

Osborn & Cummings to follow.

Estimated that this has yielded £10m.

Bridcutt, Murphy, Clough & supposedly Steele to follow, but rumours persist about Pants and also Gueddy being sold.

Plenty of activity (not always visible) - hopefully, we see some signings soon!

How'd you breakdown that 10m OKD?

How'd you breakdown that 10m OKD?

Vellios - free transfer.
Tachy was 1m Euro's (or a just under).
Ansarifard apparently 2m Euro's
Soundani reported as 5m Euro's - which I find staggering!
Jorge Grant £250k (+ add ons)

Cummings - I can't imagine anything fee wise, but perhaps a sell on?

Osborn - apparently £3.25m + add ons.

I think that broadly works out at £10m.

Arriyibi turned down Motherwell, but apparently has other options.