Transfer rumors | Page 88 | Vital Football

Transfer rumors

That's not a bad shout, although I would like to see Tyler given a chance here this season. Sure Warbs would like Cummings & Clough!?

But are we actually interested in Luongo???

All hearsay & rumour - Warburton will want to bring in players, but is limited due to FFP and you expect that he'll want players he knows.

Seen something saying QPR want £3.9M for Luongo. But sure we will be paying that in the last year of his contract!

i would say that luke freeman is a much better player and hes going to sheff utd for about 4mill. i have always rated him. always impressed when he came to play here.

PS - Whilst I'd like to see Tyler given a chance at NFFC, unless we make any new signings, then Grabban will probably still be 1st choice.

There is then Murphy & Ansarifard.

A year long loan, in the Championship at QPR - with some commitment from them in terms of 1st football - has to be a win-win situation?

Seen something saying QPR want £3.9M for Luongo. But sure we will be paying that in the last year of his contract!

No chance, but you can see why they are trying to drive the price up.

Grant, Clough, Cummings & Walker - all potentially would fit the bill.

Luongo - undisclosed fee, but Grant (+1) on a permanent & a loan would help them (& us)!

With Warburton at QPR and their financial predicament (every 1st team player is up for sale), I wonder if we are looking to loan Tyler to them (his brother Lewis has earned a short term contract there) to help the Louongo deal?

Wasn't it Warburton that played Tyler on the wing? Thought you said he was a striker :fish:

Wasn't it Warburton that played Tyler on the wing? Thought you said he was a striker :fish:

I'm just looking at logical destinations for some of those that we will want to loan out - as I'm certain, that there will be at least another 5-6 heading out - whether that be via loan or permanently.