Transfer rumors | Page 154 | Vital Football

Transfer rumors

Is he though? Is he any better than he was 2 seasons ago?

Wasn't he top scorer for us the season we had him? I thought he was a good footballer, and you don't become a bad player overnight. My only criticism is that he was a bit inconsistent, but I put that down to his young age.

Didn't play a great deal for the blunts did he? Nailed on to score against us though.

Sheffield United were a settled team who won automatic promotion, whilst we were a team that were struggling and finished 17th.

Agree with you that he'll score against us though.

Wasn't he top scorer for us the season we had him? I thought he was a good footballer, and you don't become a bad player overnight. My only criticism is that he was a bit inconsistent, but I put that down to his young age.

But Jason Cummings was our main striker that season!

I know we were crap at times last season but it wasn't that bad! We finished 9th

Are you having a laugh?

extras_laugh_wt_r_1.jpg

I'm talking about the season Dowell played here.

He was remarkably consistent.

Superb player for half a season.

Not worth a shirt in the other half.

Dowell is not as good as Harry Wilson who has just left, even in his good form periods. If he maintains his form for a whole season he will have made progress but he's still a step back from what they had