Transfer rumors | Page 143 | Vital Football

Transfer rumors

If we won the Champions League he would say it was with dirty money so doesn't count.
m

He has a polarised view of the owner and isn't prepared to let anything get in the way of that.

He's quite fiery with it as well, I wonder if he knows Bert?

Last edited:
If we won the Champions League he would say it was with dirty money so doesn't count.
m

He has a polarised view of the owner and isn't prepared to let anything get in the way of that.

He's quite fiery with it as well, I wonder if he knows Bert?

Ironically, if he was on the receiving end of false accusation after false accusation, no one would scream louder.

how do you know if semedo is any better than yates or silva better than colback /bridcutt/guediora etc. cant really say of these things with confidence surely.

to me if it feels like squad fillers than players genuinely going to tear the league up.
I don’t know bud...none of us do...it’s what I choose to believe.
Come September I’m either going to be more optimistic or pissed right off.
But right now it’s what I choose to believe.
I’m also hoping they are on the case with a top striker.
;);)

The question was has the [perceived] starting eleven been improved?

You could say that by selling Osborn the feeling at the club is that it definitely has improved if they can do without him; I think the sale is more to do with him wanting to go.

There's no question the squad has been improved

I'm not sure it has been improved. It's marginal best. Remember we've lost Colback (currently at any rate). Muric is a step up. The rest are squad fillers.

But, for me, it's as much about the team as a whole as the individuals within it. If this manager can get the team passing, moving and thinking quicker and buying into a footballing ethos, a winning mentality but with an element of pragmatism, he may be on to something. This is the difficult bit. I've seen nothing to suggest he can succeed and the jury is very much out.

A Fulham fan told me earlier that they are looking at Lolley as a replacement for Sessignon when he gets sold!!! They can fook right off......

Who is the Championship footballer who is about to come out of the closet?

I heard a whisper down the arbo toilets (trap 2) that it could well be one of ours.

Were stronger than we were last year and some teams are weaker, we will kick on. I can remember carvelho surprising you.....
Not really. He was better that I thought he might be in his first season but I expected good things.

I'm not convinced we are stronger. We have almost the same team with some signings that I don't think will be able to oust the players already there.

If Lolley goes or Carvalho is out for half the season then we are much weaker

If we don't sign a decent striker then we are weaker because Grabban is a year older and a year more injury prone

But I said all this yesterday and in fairness people don't need to hear this from me again today. Happy to let others have their say