Transfer deadline day deals | Vital Football

Transfer deadline day deals

dazza71

Alert Team
No work for me due to the weather so I will be sat waiting for news all day. I can't see much happening.

Leeds are still keen to get a deal done for Dan James from Swansea according to Phil Hay.

Possible loan if they can't get a permanent deal done.

James has been wished well on Twitter by some of his teammates.

Cant see that happening. Leeds spending upto 10 million on transfer deadline day.. If we don't get re inforcements we may live to regret it at end of season especially when the other clubs around us making additions

dan james deal is off.. so all those players being linked with we got goalkeeper on a free transfer.. Think once again we may regret not making the most out of January transfer window

Normally i would be bitterly disappointed that once again missed targets etc etc, however i think we have a few strong players coming back from injurynwhich will feel like new signings so i think we will be ok. i would add though that if something serious was to happen to Pablo then we may be in a spot of bother.

Apparently swansea went quiet in the end, but then who can blame them. What club would sell their young up and coming assets ? Um LEEDS

Wait for the moaning if we do get promoted. It will only be a little less if we don't.
Remember the moaning at the start of the season by those who thought we might get relegated or be mid table at best.
Moan moan fuckin moan, that's all i can see on the internet.
I dare not even go on twitter to read the expert moaners on there.

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s a disaster that we’ve missed out on James but he would have been a good addition,Kiko as been the positive signing we deffo needed,, we just need the injured players to get back to game fitness,
We’re Leeds Utd we’re top of the league MOT

Still think th is transfer window is going to rue us this season, hope im wrong. Think back saiz desperately wanted to leave and getafe wanted him we should have insisted on full transfer instead of loan. Then that money could have secured the dan james deal.. Bielsa has been best manager we have had and we should have backed our manager to secure the transfer even if it meant 6 million up front

We desperately need some of the injured players back asap. Bamford, Brown, Berardi and Douglas should all be back this month. The bench looks so lightweight so anymore injuries would be a nightmare.