Training under slav | Page 3 | Vital Football

Training under slav

I don't buy into the "it's a bad league" comment. Every year there are a couple of so better teams that raun away but, for the rest, it's a grind to get those points......
...and always has been, even befroe the Prem.

I agree Chips it's always been a relentless league, games come thick and fast and you have to be at it every game, As I said we have managed to lose a stack of points if the leagues so bad how did we manage that.

Most of them, but I didn't think the Championship league was crap, we lost because we weren't good enough. Hopefully that will improve one performance won't convince me, 10/12 might.
2 decent teams in this division the rest is a much of a muchness littered with mediocrity we have been worse than most until recently as they (in the press conferences) have said today consistency is the key if we can achieve that then play offs are a possibility but a dozen clubs at least are saying that,the quality I have seen so far from opposing sides leads me to say it’s the poorest it’s been for a while but as always it’s only opinion

2 decent teams in this division the rest is a much of a muchness littered with mediocrity we have been worse than most until recently as they (in the press conferences) have said today consistency is the key if we can achieve that then play offs are a possibility but a dozen clubs at least are saying that,the quality I have seen so far from opposing sides leads me to say it’s the poorest it’s been for a while but as always it’s only opinion

I'll stick with a reassessment after 10/12 games, only an opinion mind.