Training at BDTBL | Vital Football

Training at BDTBL

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
Just seen that Klippoty has had his lot training at Anfield to prepare them for playing in an empty stadium at home. Smart Volkswagen that fellah.

Wonder if Wilder has had the same idea. If not I give it him. Get ON IT Chris!!!

He's not the only one - heard Rogers is doing this, and even Moysy - presume we will be on it as well - its a no brainer really

He's not the only one - heard Rogers is doing this, and even Moysy - presume we will be on it as well - its a no brainer really

Agree Aya, just suprised none of the countless Blades FB groups/ Twitter posters haven't posted video of them arriving/departing and the club videos are all from Shirecliffe. Could be going on behind closed doors I suppose. (Get it?)

You making a play for 'Leader of the Opposition', Beany?

If you mean am I proud to agree with any and everything however spurious which could damage this government s credibility at a time of unprecedented crisis and vulnerability I deeply resent such allegations and feel it important to stress I did absolutely everything in my power to find out what Jimmy Saville was up to.

If you mean am I proud to agree with any and everything however spurious which could damage this government s credibility at a time of unprecedented crisis and vulnerability I deeply resent such allegations and feel it important to stress I did absolutely everything in my power to find out what Jimmy Saville was up to.
Not a fan of Sir Smarmer then!

Labour closed more mines in 5 years than Thatcher did in 11 years.. 211 mines closed under Wilson 1965-70.. 154 under Thatcher 1979-90.