Toytown at Wembley | Vital Football

Toytown at Wembley

In the noddy cup today KO 3pm on Sky.
Have you gone down to the game Rod.?
No i haven't gone Pops but i hope the Millers win obviously. I've been saving up for Wembley in case we got there in't play offs but after yesdi and reading some of the FB forums i think we may be back in a relegation fight rather than the play offs.:grinning: UTB

No i haven't gone Pops but i hope the Millers win obviously. I've been saving up for Wembley in case we got there in't play offs but after yesdi and reading some of the FB forums i think we may be back in a relegation fight rather than the play offs.:grinning: UTB

They don’t relegate you from 8th or 7th Rod…

1-1 coming up to half time. The Rotherham lad might as welll go and get changed out of his kit. He’l never score a better goal if he plays to 38. Like the Sutton no7. The ball sticks to him and his first touch is forward. Get his agent in the phone.

1-1 coming up to half time. The Rotherham lad might as welll go and get changed out of his kit. He’l never score a better goal if he plays to 38. Like the Sutton no7. The ball sticks to him and his first touch is forward. Get his agent in the phone.
Wiles has scored a few crackers this season Pops,i think he's a good player for the Millers,he's one of their own tha knows. SUFC 2-1 in front.UTB

Last edited:
Is Barlaser any good?

He's a constant in their team in a position we need to strengthen.

Probably couldn't afford him anyway.

2-2 Tutu equalises,Ogbene puts Millers 3-2 up with another cracker. UTB

Last edited:
I've known Rod a long time. He's not a troll.
It seems Peggy needs to mention in most of his posts Pops. I'm surprised a man who claims to have such a busy, full & exciting life seems to want to post about this TRUE TREETONIAN BLADE but hey ho each to their own.:yes: I wonder if he thinks i take the knee?:ROFLMAO: UTB

It seems Peggy needs to mention in most of his posts Pops. I'm surprised a man who claims to have such a busy, full & exciting life seems to want to post about this TRUE TREETONIAN BLADE but hey ho each to their own.:yes: I wonder if he thinks i take the knee?:ROFLMAO: UTB
We only know you take it to the hospital for age related arthritis.