Tottenham v Wolves 2:00pm, Sunday 01 March, | Page 2 | Vital Football

Tottenham v Wolves 2:00pm, Sunday 01 March,

I'm heading over to the game with my two brothers, first time in the new stadium so I'm looking forward to it yet still apprehensive due to our recent form. Hopefully Jose can give us something to celebrate.😊. C.O.Y.S.

Funnily enough, I'm seriously considering giving this one a miss as I honestly couldn't cope with another tactical performance like the last two. I'll almost certainly relent when I eventually pull myself together!

I hope for your sake that Jose completely changes tactics, we play on the front foot and we win. I honestly believe we have the players to do it, they just need inspiring.

Have a great time.

Last edited:
I'm heading over to the game with my two brothers, first time in the new stadium so I'm looking forward to it yet still apprehensive due to our recent form. Hopefully Jose can give us something to celebrate.😊. C.O.Y.S.

What's great is that season ticket holders are the reason I get to go at all. I've done the South Stand a few times and had one experience of East Lower and West Upper all from that same end of the stadium. I'm like Tanganga and Davies against Chelsea in that I haven't even been over the half line way yet :-)

Hope you and your brothers get a game to remember !!!

Hope you have a great day Vinnie and wake up with a hangover after celebrating a great win .

What's great is that season ticket holders are the reason I get to go at all. I've done the South Stand a few times and had one experience of East Lower and West Upper all from that same end of the stadium. I'm like Tanganga and Davies against Chelsea in that I haven't even been over the half line way yet :-)

Mutters , that is too funny about not getting over the halfway line , brilliant .

A report suggests only 3 or 4 of our players get into a combined 11 with Wolves. Lloris , Sanchez, Tanganga and Loco. Ndombele is suggested but we know he wont last the 90 so why put him in an ultimate 11.

A report suggests only 3 or 4 of our players get into a combined 11 with Wolves. Lloris , Sanchez, Tanganga and Loco. Ndombele is suggested but we know he wont last the 90 so why put him in an ultimate 11.

Now that is one of the toughest combined elevens I've seen all season. So many marginal calls. I'd have to have Neves, Jota and Gio in there.

For some reason , I cannot “ like” nor . reply to the post above , #30
Is there a reason for that . I just get a banner saying the requested post cannot be found.

Edit ., the #30 to Vinnie’s post is the same as my post , also # 30
Edit again ,. now vinnies post has vanished . All it was , was him thanking Ex for his reply .

Last edited:
Thanks Walthy.
Hope you have a great day Vinnie and wake up with a hangover after celebrating a great win .

Thanks Mutters

Mutters , that is too funny about not getting over the halfway line , brilliant .

Thanks HK

Funnily enough, I'm seriously considering giving this one a miss as I honestly couldn't cope with another tactical performance like the last two. I'll almost certainly relent when I eventually pull myself together!

I hope for your sake that Jose completely changes tactics, we play on the front foot and we win. I honestly believe we have the players to do it, they just need inspiring.

Have a great time.
Thanks EX

For some reason , I cannot “ like” nor . reply to the post above , #30
Is there a reason for that . I just get a banner saying the requested post cannot be found.

Edit ., the #30 to Vinnie’s post is the same as my post , also # 30
Edit again ,. now vinnies post has vanished . All it was , was him thanking Ex for his reply .
Yeah walthy, I had to delete my post to Ex beacause it wouldnt load properly,I had to go out of this site and log back in, even then i had to keep reloading the page, very frustrating.

Yeah walthy, I had to delete my post to Ex beacause it wouldnt load properly,I had to go out of this site and log back in, even then i had to keep reloading the page, very frustrating.
That explains that then . I could see it , but it didn’t exist . I’ve had bank accounts like that ! You know you’ve got one but there is sod all in it , ive also got a kitchen like that in our house , I know it’s there somewhere because I fitted it , I’m not allowed to use it though ,. Haven’t seen it in years

Wolves were able to rest key players for their match in the Europa second leg tonight. Jota, Neves, Jiminez etc. 5 in total that played against Norwich.

Good on you Vinnie! You are so blessed to be in a position where you can hop a plane to London and see our beloved Spurs live....in that amazing stadium. Enjoy it buddy, and I just pray Jose can motivate the troops and put on a great performance for you.

As most games these days, this will be a huge test for Spurs.

Unless we do our due diligence, set up correctly, play to our strengths we could see another embarrassing result, and more importantly, an embarrassing performance.

I know I'm stating the obvious, but when you have the talent we have on paper, all you need is tactics and appropriate management.

Do we have that?

That explains that then . I could see it , but it didn’t exist . I’ve had bank accounts like that ! You know you’ve got one but there is sod all in it , ive also got a kitchen like that in our house , I know it’s there somewhere because I fitted it , I’m not allowed to use it though ,. Haven’t seen it in years

Unfortunately, occasionally the platform the forum is built on seems to have a full-on spaz/glitch - could be your browser i.e. when they've been updated and the forum's software hasn't caught up yet - most people let it happen on auto-update now, it may cause a problem with the forums platform - it could be the database it's built (could be the tables in the SQL database get out of sync) on or it could even be the hardware it's installed on, generally, it seems to clear and catch up if you log out and log in - if it's anything other than that, admin here seems to sort it pretty quickly as he/they start getting error messages.

Last edited: