TOTTENHAM v AC MILAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE (0-1) weds 8 th March 20-00 kick off PREDICTOR THREAD | Vital Football

TOTTENHAM v AC MILAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE (0-1) weds 8 th March 20-00 kick off PREDICTOR THREAD

I think I am going to have to wait on this one. Milan have had an upturn in fortunes by winning their last 3 games. They have a tough game against a decent Fiorentina team today and we could obviously be anything against Wolves.

I’m predicting we are going to play like world beaters ,,,,, I’m convinced the Mafia were contacted when Work From Home was in Italy ,,,, Stellini was told in no uncertain terms that he cannot show the football world that he is the brains of the outfit , that we don’t need Conte .
I do believe “horse heads “‘ were laid on pillows last week , and Today sees the return of our Glorious Leader , he will ride into town triumphantly on his steed and lead us to glory.

Remember where you heard it first …
Wednesday will be a Glory Glory Night and
Thursday will be a beautiful day ….

as Greavsie always says “‘Dreamer , your nothing but a Dreamer “
Supertramp have a lot to answer for.

but I will never give up . I was born to support Spurs …

I’m predicting we are going to play like world beaters ,,,,, I’m convinced the Mafia were contacted when Work From Home was in Italy ,,,, Stellini was told in no uncertain terms that he cannot show the football world that he is the brains of the outfit , that we don’t need Conte .
I do believe “horse heads “‘ were laid on pillows last week , and Today sees the return of our Glorious Leader , he will ride into town triumphantly on his steed and lead us to glory.

Remember where you heard it first …
Wednesday will be a Glory Glory Night and
Thursday will be a beautiful day ….

as Greavsie always says “‘Dreamer , your nothing but a Dreamer “
Supertramp have a lot to answer for.

but I will never give up . I was born to support Spurs …
Very droll Walt. My reasons for believing that we will produce an impressive win are simpler. This is the one tournament that our own two Serie A loyalists are interested in, Much more important. for their CV's than all that inconsequential PL stuff that they really don't want to be involved with every week.

Spurs 3 Milan 1
Perisic, Davies, Kane