Tottenham Hotspur vs PSV Eindhoven | Page 2 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs PSV Eindhoven

Yep, if we don't balls it up nearer 80 mins, Skippy may get a cameo.

If Skippy can't get cameos now, it will be a while before he may get another chance. We have Dier, Dembele and Wanyama out and Eriksen and Dele still not 100% match fit. That leaves Skippy as our 3rd choice centre mid on the night which gives him a great chance of playing a part.

After Son's indifferent performance after coming on after 6 mins and getting the hook after 59 mins, that might strengthen Skipp's case.

Got a good feeling about this one.
I feel we’ve either been very unlucky or poor in crucial decision making stages in the previous games (Barca aside) and that we’ve played good enough in the group to deserve more than we have.
I know we will be putting out a patched up side, but that worked in our favour on Sat.
I think we had more meaningful forward attacks and when Poch signaled to Kane to stay central up top, he had more chances than if he were dropping deep to collect the ball.

2-0 to us!

There's a lot agility in that line-up. On paper, slowest players are Kane and Davies! Plenty of fire power and assists. Let's get clinical!

Liking the lineup. Poch hasn't given up on CL yet it seems. Wonder how many fans will show up to watch it

Winks left to do all the sweeping up at the back on his own!
Where did Verts come from? A welcome return earlier than I’d expected!

All out attack then. Bring it on!

Winks left to do all the sweeping up at the back on his own!
Where did Verts come from? A welcome return earlier than I’d expected!

All out attack then. Bring it on!
Think I must have been hallucinating when I thought I had read Verts on the team sheet!! ??‍♂️