Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion (AMEX Community Stadium Capacity 30,750) | Page 5 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion (AMEX Community Stadium Capacity 30,750)

The premier league circus, mascot Gary Neville. Kane judged offside because on this occasion arms don’t count, today itxjudged on feet and shoulders but not arms. Then Lucas recieved a high tackle from behind on the edge of the box, not even a thought of a yellow. Winks doesn’t touch Brighton player is booked. Same shit every week, we get hacked all game, players get pissed off react get booked or sent off mission accomplished spurs are not a top team. The premier league is shit what a pile of wank.

Jose is the coach now, and whilst he inherited the squad and can't do much with tactics - his selection plays a large part in the last displays.

Pollo...who does he have at his disposal? I agree we need to get Lo Celso out there...Lucas is flipping dreadful and Dele is looking Shite today...maybe Parrot?

We just don't have much of a bench...big problem

I’m thinking of giving up football . VAR is ruining it . Refs are ruining it . If anyone can explain to me what Winks and Sanchez did to warrant a booking please feel free to tell me .
Kane was offside......... really !
VAR is supposed to check for misdemeanours in the build up to goals ........ how come they didn’t check on the dive for Winks ‘s booking !
Fair enough we are not playing well , but the game is going to pot with poor refs and VAR .

Just pathetic...we have pace out wide with Sess but Alli keep playing out here, getting the ball and running into the middle before passing to Brighton...slow, slow ball movement...little team cohesiveness....if this is the work of a top coach I’m going to apply...I reckon Harry’s Sandra could do better.

Honestly what the fuck am I watching, how is it possible in such s high profile league and sport that certain teams are treated preferably by refereeing officials and others aka spurs are not. Especially at fucking home, whenever we play away there is a clear advantage given by the ref but we are away from home every fucking week. I don’t need football and the premier league it can go fucking die it’s entertainment we might aswell sign usain bolt and some wrestlers and just have a fucking party. In short the premier league is not going to survive long term in its current shorty state.

We are a joke. Is there any team that can't outplay us. Winks aka butch Wilkins isn't the answer, we need creativity and attack minded midfield that can control the ball, see and make a pass. We need forwards that move and don't bunch, Aurier or Gazza are not enclose to being good enough. How the feck doesn't Jose see this

Honestly what the fuck am I watching, how is it possible in such s high profile league and sport that certain teams are treated preferably by refereeing officials and others aka spurs are not. Especially at fucking home, whenever we play away there is a clear advantage given by the ref but we are away from home every fucking week. I don’t need football and the premier league it can go fucking die it’s entertainment we might aswell sign usain bolt and some wrestlers and just have a fucking party. In short the premier league is not going to survive long term in its current shorty state.

Mike Dean is the VAR Official.