Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa - Wed 19 May - 6pm - Sky | Page 6 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa - Wed 19 May - 6pm - Sky

Bang up for this. I really want us to turn this self entitled club over.

COME ON YOU LIONS

:utv::utv::utv::utv::utv::utv::utv::utv::utv::utv:
Old timers nostalgia trip. 19th March 1966. Aston Villa visit super fashionable Tottenham Hotspur, no chance for the Brummies. Mighty star packed Spurs are 5-1 up. Surely they'll get double figures. Villa sore ,now 5-2. Tony Hateleys aerial power is troubling the Londoners,,5-3.Suddenly the Claret and Blue boys are on top,5-4. Spurs go close to clinching it but the genius named Jimmy Greaves is foiled by Erdington keeper, Colin Withers. Couldn't be,wont be,never will happen, OMG it F----‐g 5-5. The most unlikely comeback ever? Settle for a great point Villa. No with seconds remaining, Villa carve open the Spurs defence. Alan Deakin is 1 on 1 with Irish legend Sir Pat Jennings. Alan deftly skips round Pat,empty net ahead. Glory waiting,the greatest comeback ever,surely. Alan would you f----g believe it,scuffs his shot and the ball is scrambled clear. What a day ,what a game.5 -5 it ends. WOW.

Konsa did well at RB end of last season, although I'm surprised he's breaking up the CB partnership with Mings. Hopefully Jacks presence will get more out of Bert

Konsa did well at RB end of last season, although I'm surprised he's breaking up the CB partnership with Mings. Hopefully Jacks presence will get more out of Bert

At least he's trying to change something it worked last season, Konsa is a good right back. Nothing to lose except 3 points and Wolves getting above us at the weekend gulp