Top three games | Vital Football

Top three games

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
I am very bored at work as I have done all that I need to do, so thought I would ask all of you what have been your top three games/results/performances this season and why? In no particular order.

nothing jumps out at me.
I enjoyed the trip and 3 0 win at Brentford.
Same can be said for trip to Charlton.
Home v wolves as we played well and I sat near directors box

1. Leeds away . Fantastic atmosphere all game .. Both sets of fans stood and chanted at each other for 90 minutes , and a 0-2 win for us !

2. Blackburn away . Another great night with a 2-1 win . Worth it for the fabulous view I got of Johnnos piledriver !

3 , Charlton away ! Another evening game and a 3-2 win . Had a great 2 night stay in London and went to some fabulous pubs . Fell over backwards when Jerome headed the winner in !

Next best was Huddersfied away when we equalised in the 97th minute . Easiest game of the season for me to get to !

All the home games I went to were shite as everyone sat there in silence . Aways are best !

1 Cardiff away for me. Going from 2-0 down in the first half to putting 4 past them in the second was brilliant.

2 Quite a few but i have plumped for...
...Fulham home. Our 'bogey' team that could have really set us back had they won. We dominated and showed why we had the best squad in the Championship.

3 Leeds away. Not so much the quality of the game, which was a bit Curate's Egg but the atmosphere was the best of the season and up with Bristol Rovers away :grin:

1. Leeds away, amazing atmosphere, back to the 90's!

2. Bournemouth away, great team performance with a lot of fight after going down to ten men. A performance much like the Lambert days.

3. Bolton away, was amazing when hooper got the winner in the last minute! Looked like we were going up, before it all turned to kack against Boro and Rotherham.