Toony, a new feature maybe? | Vital Football

Toony, a new feature maybe?

CuckFan

Vital Squad Member
As well as being able to ignore the daft ***** in here - you know who they are, even if some of them happen to be your mates - is it possible for me to have my posts ‘invisible’ to them as well? So I can select who is able to read my posts, as well as determine whose I can and cannot read via ignore?

If I can stop the dull ***** from reading my posts in the first place, I can prevent the retards from responding as they do, and prevent them going down the same path of being arseholes for being atseholes sake / and thus, they will remain on topic for those who are interested.

Can you add this feature?

I doubt they’ll remain on topic for long if that’s the case, such foul language for such a well travelled man.

CuckFan - 27/11/2017 13:36

As well as being able to ignore the daft ***** in here - you know who they are, even if some of them happen to be your mates - is it possible for me to have my posts ‘invisible’ to them as well? So I can select who is able to read my posts, as well as determine whose I can and cannot read via ignore?

If I can stop the dull ***** from reading my posts in the first place, I can prevent the retards from responding as they do, and prevent them going down the same path of being arseholes for being atseholes sake / and thus, they will remain on topic for those who are interested.

In a nutshell, no.

Ultimately, as I’m sure will be demonstrated even in this thread / there are just people on here that just have no intention of contributing, just want to derail things.

You can improve the site enormously by removing the opportunities for these idiots; as they simply cannot ignore things they are not interested in, but destroy threads instead.

CuckFan - 27/11/2017 14:01

Ultimately, as I’m sure will be demonstrated even in this thread / there are just people on here that just have no intention of contributing, just want to derail things.

You can improve the site enormously by removing the opportunities for these idiots; as they simply cannot ignore things they are not interested in, but destroy threads instead.

Im sure there are many that have said the same about you as you are well aware.

The only thing I can suggest, and it's pretty obvious, is that if someone doesn't want anyone else seeing their stuff then maybe dont post it in the first place.

Or, they use ignore as the site has this feature.

But you know as well as I do, this site has a lot of arseholes. And you, as it’s host, should be a lot more pro-active in ensuring posts do not get dragged to the level they do. Or not do the job at all.
No job is better than someone doing a shit job.
Oh, we know you have your favourites, it’s all so obvious. Some would call it cowardice - because that’s what I call it.

The fact is, I’m not breaking any rules - I’m trying to postcas orr the whole point of the thing. You know? Post, people reply on the topic - debate ensues? Maybe you’ve not quite grasped that yet?

CuckFan - 27/11/2017 14:15

Or, they use ignore as the site has this feature.

But you know as well as I do, this site has a lot of arseholes. And you, as it’s host, should be a lot more pro-active in ensuring posts do not get dragged to the level they do. Or not do the job at all.
No job is better than someone doing a shit job.
Oh, we know you have your favourites, it’s all so obvious. Some would call it cowardice - because that’s what I call it.

'Cuck', you are probably the worst at sticking your oar into people's comments and you've been left alone to show yourself up.

If, as you say, it's my job to not allow posts get dragged down to a level then you would have been binned from pretty much day one. The fact that I prefer the forum to be free without moderation is a reflection of real life and wont change.

Also, if im so shit and you dont like the place then nobody forces you to post but be careful in your efforts to 'have a go' as im only human like everyone else and have a limit. :22:

Ha! Indeed. My responses are just that - responses. Not initiating.

Shown myself up? Fuck me lad, if there is one person shown up - it’s your failure to DO THE JOB of moderating.

Way, way, way out of your depth. Which is exactly why the forum is as it is - not me or my posts, waloper.

Meltdown mode has been activated all systems are go go go. Robin just fuck off and that solves the problem for you.

CuckFan - 27/11/2017 14:25

Ha! Indeed. My responses are just that - responses. Not initiating.

Shown myself up? Fuck me lad, if there is one person shown up - it’s your failure to DO THE JOB of moderating.

Way, way, way out of your depth. Which is exactly why the forum is as it is - not me or my posts, waloper.

As you are slow in keeping up i'll explain again. The moderating days in the form they were are over. Every single item posted on here is the responsibility of the poster and has been for a couple of years or so.

As for depth level, I haven't even started so cant be judged. Owt else?

Bye bye Robin dont slam the door on the way out, no doubt you will return with some other hilarious username.

Rather than block people from reading your posts perhaps it would make more sense to block your postings. :59:

CuckFan - 27/11/2017 13:36

This is wonderful .

If everyone ignored the helmet, didn't respond to him, he would get the message....

Until he changed his username again.....

Give him want he wants toony.......

Stop him from posting on this main forum, give him a sub-forum of his own where he can invite whoever he wants to join him