tonights matches | Page 117 | Vital Football

tonights matches

Df mafe changes 6 mins later we fall to bits. Hanley gives me no confidence at the back.

I really hope a new defensive midfielder and winger come in soon.

The defending has been suspect in preseason.

Zimmermann, hanley, Godfrey and Klose all good defenders but when they all don't seem to be good partners (Zimmer and Godfrey seems good.....Zimmer and Klose too but mix it up and they don't seem compatible)

I think we should have gone for another central defender but oh well. If we can get a solid defensive midfielder I think that'd help but hearing we have no money makes me think transfers are done unless free or loan

I'm sure Webber said we'd have like 20 million to spend but after 750k it's all gone....I guess they splashed the rest on u23 players.

Sell husband and Marshall too

Cantwell in those highlights looked tricky and if he can get a bit stronger will be an asset.

I think I read that the players had a long training session before the game and this is why they looked slow and tired. Saying that I've got Brentford down as going up this season.

I just pray we don’t get some heavy defeats early season which may destroy our confidence . I trust fully in Webber and Farke , but the lack of investment in the 1st team is a worry