Tonight’s attendance… | Vital Football

Tonight’s attendance…

8138 home fans on Saturday and only 10 less last night, normally a Tuesday night game it drops 5/600 for the home support .
8686 average so far.
We were in Krtptokloud stand and a group of Derry City youth players were sat in front of us with one of academy players, a useful production line hopefully 👍

8138 home fans on Saturday and only 10 less last night, normally a Tuesday night game it drops 5/600 for the home support .
8686 average so far.
We were in Krtptokloud stand and a group of Derry City youth players were sat in front of us with one of academy players, a useful production line hopefully 👍

Nice to see a link up with Derry!
And yes, great support

Felt like a bit of a Cup tie under lights, with excellent away support adding to the atmosphere. Pity the match was decided by such a poor defensive mistake by us.

Give it another month and attendances will be up again I think. People can't go aboard but they'll be plenty away in the UK at the minute.

Give it another month and attendances will be up again I think. People can't go aboard but they'll be plenty away in the UK at the minute.
Rotherham & Ipswich games in September should see close on capacity, providing we are not in the relegation zone by then.
I can’t believe how fragile so many of our new signings appear to be?

Rotherham & Ipswich games in September should see close on capacity, providing we are not in the relegation zone by then.
I can’t believe how fragile so many of our new signings appear to be?

All part of our medical assessment process:

"Are you currently injured or will you be so imminently? Jolly good, sign here!".

8686 average so far.
They were from Derry then! I thought that was what I read on one of their badges as they went by me but believed I must have misread.