Tonight's AGM & Fan's Forum Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Tonight's AGM & Fan's Forum Thread

Hi domski2017 I totally agree with you , I did speak to MA when he first came, at the 1st Oxford game, Directors area Selenity stand. I asked him to speak to players about celebrating all round the ground, as we all pay our way, but the Chairman was there as well. I think it may be about keeping the Co-Op stand onside and sweet for crowd attendances, and also the chairman goes over there at some games as well.

come on boys let us all celebrate with you.

Hi domski2017 I totally agree with you , I did speak to MA when he first came, at the 1st Oxford game, Directors area Selenity stand. I asked him to speak to players about celebrating all round the ground, as we all pay our way, but the Chairman was there as well. I think it may be about keeping the Co-Op stand onside and sweet for crowd attendances, and also the chairman goes over there at some games as well.

come on boys let us all celebrate with you.

As a ST holder in the Senility I’ll have you know that we want none of that kind of excitement over our side - keep all that nonsense to the Coop side, unless of course goal celebrations revert back to a 1950’s-style manly handshake.

As a ST holder in the Senility I’ll have you know that we want none of that kind of excitement over our side - keep all that nonsense to the Coop side, unless of course goal celebrations revert back to a 1950’s-style manly handshake.

I don't think you are allowed to say those sort of things anymore! I think you mean "a gender neutral non aggressive, clasping of hands to signify a warm friendly greeting" :lol:

Can we have a sweepstake on how long before a question about playing out from the back? I'm going to stick my neck out and say it will be 2nd question. After the one about bringing everyone back for corners.
First question schoolboy error on my part

I don't think you are allowed to say those sort of things anymore! I think you mean "a gender neutral non aggressive, clasping of hands to signify a warm friendly greeting" :lol:
Now you've gone and offended the cold people!! Tepid will do nicely, thank you.

I still think in fairness to all other sides of the ground something should be done.
And maybe Mr Chairman you should think about moving around a bit, so we can all know who you are.??? come on casper??

I still think in fairness to all other sides of the ground something should be done.
And maybe Mr Chairman you should think about moving around a bit, so we can all know who you are.??? come on casper??

Good to see you have your pulse of the things that really matter at a game...

I don't know why we make these things so complicated.

We just have to score 4 every home game, 2 in each half, then everyone gets a good view of at least 2 goals and the team can celebrate in front of each stand.

Is this meant to be in Olive?

I've got to say, this is a very subtle but incredibly effective wind-up. Good work!

Interestingly, all the dates on my mobile 'phone's diary for Imps' games disappeared last week.

I don't know why.