tommy | Page 7 | Vital Football

tommy

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeees jokerman. for the 100th time look at the full story. Your judicial system, your press, your top police, they have all lied. A year ago I had the same opinion as you, but having followed his story for a year , I am astounded by what i have found. I am not a right wing raving lunatic, i am just a 64 year old nobody. not a racist, just believe in right and wrong. I know it's hard to accept, but unless u spend time investigating and seeing what he had said on telegram, what others have said, balance that with the actions of police press etc , then u might have a different view. sure he doesnt help himself sometimes, but no man should be hounded and lied about and sent to prison for nothing like he has. it just hurts that the country I have always thought stood up for right and wrong is no better than North Korea.

jeees jokerman. for the 100th time look at the full story. Your judicial system, your press, your top police, they have all lied. A year ago I had the same opinion as you, but having followed his story for a year , I am astounded by what i have found. I am not a right wing raving lunatic, i am just a 64 year old nobody. not a racist, just believe in right and wrong. I know it's hard to accept, but unless u spend time investigating and seeing what he had said on telegram, what others have said, balance that with the actions of police press etc , then u might have a different view. sure he doesnt help himself sometimes, but no man should be hounded and lied about and sent to prison for nothing like he has. it just hurts that the country I have always thought stood up for right and wrong is no better than North Korea.

Jesus fucking Christ. Send us your name and address so we can have you sectioned.

TP thanks for replying. As best as I can understand your post, you seem to be running the stories of Tommy Robinson and the British ambassador together. I've said nothing and have nothing to say about the former. I think the latter was a victim of politics but a victim whose own conduct is not beyond political and professional reproach. I wouldn't worry too much about people not seeing things which seem as clear as day to you. They're not being dishonest, anymore than you are. They just start from a different place.

Pledge accusing others of ignorance, lol. Rather like a Creationist railing at those that know about evolution.

I'd still like to know his qualifications in law that enable him to supposedly know the "truth" compared to the rest of us ignoramuses. Worst of all was his little rant some time ago about everyone in the system being corrupt. Apparently he "knows" this for a fact. Rather like how Trump started, or even Hitler if I were to give an extreme example. Frightening.

As you don’t believe what you read in the traditional press or see in the traditional media, you must be getting your information from another source. One can only assume it must be from one or more of the alt right sites that abound on the internet. And you expect us to take you seriously ?!!!

all I am interested in is the truth. Joker man please stop making comments from a position of ignorance. if u cant or wont investigate and find out the truth, then dont comment. if i had an argument with someone and i produced proof that i am correct, but the other party refused to look at the proof and carried on arguing then his side of the story is invalidated. Any teachers on here who agree that it is correct to jail an innocent man. Are any of u big enough to give me your name and school u work at. I am concerned about whether u are fit to teach the future generation.

He wasn't innocent.

I find it really difficult to see your point of view, The Pledge.

This is a guy who has a pretty long conviction history according to his Wikipedia page:
- assault
- threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour
- common assault
- possession of a false identity document with improper intention
- 2 counts mortgage fraud
-
contempt of court

He must have made some real enemies to have the establishment rally against him. Was he innocent of all of these?

Add to that
- he has been thrown off of social media
- was the founder of the racist EDL
- has been criticised by Nigel Farage
- seems to have a following that mainly consists of angry, white men who are intent on causing public nuisance
- focuses only on grooming / sexual child exploitation only when it involves Muslim perpetrators - despite such abhorant acts not being religion specific
- the videos showing him punching someone in the face recently at a football game...

Oh man... ...this guy must really have pissed someone off in a past life.

So tell me, as succinctly as you can, how is this guy innocent?

I imagine he meant innocent of the charge he was imprisoned for this week - perverting the course of justice.

Sure. Point taken.

In respect of the latest crime, curious to see what prescedent The Pledge can point to that demonstrates that there was a miscarriage of justice.

The courts can’t just make up the law on a whim. There are years of case law that have happened before that act as a prescedent. And he did have a QC representing him.

So how's about this for a theory...

Prior to becoming 'Tommy Robinson' this odious creature was heavily involved and rather successful in the trade of a lucrative yet illicit substance. However, this business was taken from him against his will by a gang of Pakistanis. Soon after this 'Tommy Robinson' emerged and formed the EDL.

You can't believe everything you hear but sometimes you hear something that just seems to make sense.

he was convicted for asking a child molester how he felt. that's it nothing else. look at all the footage that the BBC etc dont show. as I said not saying anything else in the subject. as I said before dont just rely on BBC, papers etc, u wont find the truth. if none of u are prepared to look for the truth, then by all means carry on believing that he is guilty, like u are meant to believe .

he was convicted for asking a child molester how he felt. that's it nothing else. look at all the footage that the BBC etc dont show. as I said not saying anything else in the subject. as I said before dont just rely on BBC, papers etc, u wont find the truth. if none of u are prepared to look for the truth, then by all means carry on believing that he is guilty, like u are meant to believe .
You.

So if we can't check tv, papers or even 'etc' (whatever that means, internet I presume?) Where else is there to look for this "truth"? And how can we look at "all the footage that the BBC etc don't show" if they don't show it?
I'm confused

The Pledge, don’t give up on me man!

I’m prepared to listen to the arguments - but I need your help to understand the truth and to be presented with reliable evidence.

From what you indicate, there’s been a massive cover up here. You owe it to Tommy and to the greater good to expose the truth. If true, this has to go down as one of the biggest injustices in UK history. So tell me, succinctly, why donyou believe he should have been found not-guilty?

If I can be convinced, I’ll take a week off work and set up a vigil outside Belmarsh, go on hunger strike for Tommy, and donate £100 to his next crowdfunding appeal. I might even throw a brick or two at some coppers.

Last edited:
So if we can't check tv, papers or even 'etc' (whatever that means, internet I presume?) Where else is there to look for this "truth"? And how can we look at "all the footage that the BBC etc don't show" if they don't show it?
I'm confused

Just ask WK, of course. How many times does he have to tell us?

So - I just skimmed through the facts of the case from the court transcripts.

There was no mention of your assertion - i.e. that he was convicted for asking an (alleged at the time) mollester how he felt. I don’t even see Tommy’s counsel making any reference to this.

From what I read in the court transcripts, the issue was the pejorative language Tommy used in his broadcasts which prejudged the outcome of the case and could have had the effect of derailing the trial. Tommy apologised to the court for his actions... ...why would he apologise if there was no contempt of court?!?

I’ve done what you asked: I’ve looked for the truth. The transcript contains the facts, the arguments on both sides and details of the law for contempt of court. From what I understand Tommy was, as best, careless in using perjorative language. Some might assert further that Tommy was manipulative - intentionally trying to make the case collapse so as to build political capital.

So tell me The Pledge - what am I missing?

So - I just skimmed through the facts of the case from the court transcripts.

There was no mention of your assertion - i.e. that he was convicted for asking an (alleged at the time) mollester how he felt. I don’t even see Tommy’s counsel making any reference to this.

From what I read in the court transcripts, the issue was the pejorative language Tommy used in his broadcasts which prejudged the outcome of the case and could have had the effect of derailing the trial. Tommy apologised to the court for his actions... ...why would he apologise if there was no contempt of court?!?

I’ve done what you asked: I’ve looked for the truth. The transcript contains the facts, the arguments on both sides and details of the law for contempt of court. From what I understand Tommy was, as best, careless in using perjorative language. Some might assert further that Tommy was manipulative - intentionally trying to make the case collapse so as to build political capital.

So tell me The Pledge - what am I missing?

Btw - if you haven’t noticed, I’m trying to usurp WK as the Vital know-it-all.

Status
Not open for further replies.