Tom Pett Signs | Vital Football

Tom Pett Signs

Interesting. If he is a winger as reported I struggle to see where he fits.

2 and a half year deal!

“I can’t wait, I saw the game last night, it gave me a taste of what’s to come. I can’t wait to get to the training ground, meet all the lads and kick on this Saturday with three points.” He said.

No one told him about the training ground ))

So it seems like Arnold is set to go surely with all the wingers 5 atm? Anderson Rowe Williams Stewart Arnold now pett so 6!

Stevenage don't seem sure what he is - he is listed on their website variously as a winger, an attacking midfielder, and a forward.

I think he’s only partly a winger, or 10 type player. Probably gives us something different but also in my head a bit like Knott.

I think the Cowleys must rate him as a player who can play higher.

Another quality signing on the face off it and Stevenage were desperate to keep him but he wouldn't sign anew contract and is out of contract in the summer.

Welcome to Sincil Bank Tom.

I knew we needed wide men but this is more than i expected

https://www.stevenagefc.com/news/2018/january/tom-pett-stevenage-signs-lincoln-city-transfer-deadline-day-31st-january-2018/

Casperimp - 31/1/2018 14:10

Another quality signing on the face off it and Stevenage were desperate to keep him but he wouldn't sign anew contract and is out of contract in the summer.

Indeed. He's joining a club on the up, not one that is free falling.

Could be interesting in training when Danny and Nicky say to the squad: "Stand in your normal positions before the practice match kicks off."

There'll be a whole gaggle of players falling over each other on the wings and barely anyone standing anywhere else!

UTI!

Scored 7 this season, which isn't a bad return at this stage.

Can't say I know an awful lot about him. He has a nice hair cut, so there's a plus.

Luke Imp - 31/1/2018 14:14

Scored 7 this season, which isn't a bad return at this stage.

Can't say I know an awful lot about him. He has a nice hair cut, so there's a plus.

But does he have pink boots? :pointy:

NottyImp - 31/1/2018 14:13

Casperimp - 31/1/2018 14:10

Indeed. He's joining a club on the up, not one that is free falling.

Runnin' down his dream I heard.