Tom Ince | Vital Football

Tom Ince

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
It's reported that we're interested in Paul Ince's son.

He fits our mould of buying young players with a sell on potential but as he's a winger, one can only think we'll play him at left back or something.

Liverpool were always rumoured to be his destination but as ever we'll dismiss this as bullshit until he's on .cock declaring he's always wanted to work with Parsnip.

Any agent will steer a good youngster well away from this lot unless they're getting a suitcase full of dough dropped in the boot of their Merc.

If I were his dad and not Newcastle supporter, I would say go to Liverpool. As a Newcastle supporter, I say come here.

I agree with Bruce - overrated. The games I've seen him play in I have been struck by how many times he fluffs one on ones with the keeper.

Looks the type who would thrive under Brendan Rodgers. Like Routledge and Dyer at Swansea and Sturridge so far at Liverpool.

Was already at Liverpool and let go. They were heavily linked in January but Blackpool kept upping their price. Ince senior is less keen for him to go to Liverpool based on their past treatment of Tom .

We've been linked to Scott Sinclair and I'd say that's more likely .

I wouldn't worry about him fluffing one on ones with the keeper, you have to play football on the deck with good through balls to get them and that won't happen here. Wouldn't mind seeing him here, scott sinclair is another good shout. Has been struggling with injury so will fit right in here

banjo9 - 27/5/2013 11:14

When was the last time we signed a player we'd actually heard of?

i really don't get why people think their own ignorance is something to boast about. just to be clear, i am not saying that having a knowledge of football which is limited to our country is a bad thing, but proudly pointing out you haven't heard of internationally capped players just because they don't play on these shores or aren't lauded in the uk media seems strange to me.

christ, even someone who collects panini stickers could pick out some of our january signings.

I think what Banjo is saying is that we don't sign established premiership proven players, don't think he was boasting about anything.

Nice try Rabit but I was referring to the fact that we no longer sign household names. You know, players that are already playing in the Premiership and are likely to strengthen the team immediately? Instead it's sign a player who takes a season to settle in and show what he can do then sell him and start the process all over again.

20th richest club yet we go around scraping the barrel of Ligue 2 like fucking bottom feeders. Don't worry about Rabit, Banjo, he's a sanctimonious prick at the best of times.

The reason we don't sign players we are familiar with is because they cost more than £2m to buy...Now under a different ownership ....

Officemonkey - 27/5/2013 13:17

20th richest club yet we go around scraping the barrel of Ligue 2 like fucking bottom feeders. Don't worry about Rabit, Banjo, he's a sanctimonious prick at the best of times.

not quite. i'd definitely put it as my signature and tell you to get used to it if you could find the right word though

:35:

The thing that gets me is that we paid around £6.5m (I think) for Anita last season, was easily our best player during that shite period before and after christmas yet he was hardly played once we went shopping in France. This was a player who Ajax decided who's best position was as a defensive midfielder and that is where he thrived, yet on Cabaye's return, the liability that is Tiote took that role, with the customary give away passes in dangerous positions.

taffontyne - 27/5/2013 22:49

The thing that gets me is that we paid around £6.5m (I think) for Anita last season, was easily our best player during that shite period before and after christmas yet he was hardly played once we went shopping in France. This was a player who Ajax decided who's best position was as a defensive midfielder and that is where he thrived, yet on Cabaye's return, the liability that is Tiote took that role, with the customary give away passes in dangerous positions.

Only one fucknut to blame for that

taffontyne - 27/5/2013 22:49

We paid 7.8 Million for Anita i think, which is a joke considering the game time he got after Christmas. i certainly wouldn't be complaining if we got shot of Tiote and gave Anita a starting role, he was improving game by game last season, looked really lively against Arsenal