Today's Performance | Page 2 | Vital Football

Today's Performance

Valencia, if only we could have a permanent break from your postings many of us would be much happier ! Ps that wasn't meant constructively.

Wouldn't it be great if people could just sit back and relax after that game yesterday and for once applaud a very very good performance. You can find the same faults with premier standard players at times.
For me it was about getting that quick goal which we did. Its what we've done away when we played away eg Charlton (yes I know some are going to mention the Portsmouth game when we were 0-1 at half time) but it makes a real difference scoring early. Roitherham was another example away. I think we've been unlucky on a few games where we've played well but haven't capitalised. - Well we did yesterday and could have had a few more. We were very clinical at the crucial times and Parker set the tone with that first goal.
Really well played yesterday. Doesn't the pitch make a difference when its dry and rolled. We always do better at Priestfield at the beginning and end of the season when the pitch is at its best.
Really pleased for all the players. I'm not going moan at anyone as they all did their jobs superbly. No one saw this performance coming and what a lift it gives to the club and players and all us supporters. Brilliant end to season and so great to see everyone with a smile on their faces.

Its not so much the scores you give waldo, it more about how you feel players performed which makes the difference for me.
Thanks for puting flesh on the bare bones of matches I cant be bothered to get up for.
Keep up the good work mate, I for one realy appreciate it.

I'll echo what Archie has said.

Thank you Waldo for providing a platform for discussion.

However, I think the points you've awarded this week are wrong..........and I was following the match closely on BBC text, so I should know:lol:

I'll echo what Archie has said.

Thank you Waldo for providing a platform for discussion.

However, I think the points you've awarded this week are wrong..........and I was following the match closely on BBC text, so I should know:lol:

Unless you listen on the radio you have no right to an opinion.

Well done Gills. Plymouth were desperate and left gaps but the Gills goals were taken really well. Quality from Eaves & Parker and another sign of things to come from young Elliott.