Today’s League 2 thread | Vital Football

Today’s League 2 thread

JT_LCFC

Vital Football Hero
Rain and wind across the majority of the country today, I know Mr Tisdale said he didn’t know how to set a side up at Morecambe in these conditions on Tuesday.

I imagine stadium MK maybe a bit more sheltered than the Globe Arena but a day that could generate the odd anomaly.

Don't think the stats are earth shattering, you can pretty much work it out with a glance at the table!
Exeter beat Colchester, they go above them with a game in hand, and have better chance of top 7. Colchester win they are more than 3 ahead. Draw, pretty much as you were.
Sure, other games affect the overall picture, but it seems like stats just for the sake of it.

Don't think the stats are earth shattering, you can pretty much work it out with a glance at the table!
Exeter beat Colchester, they go above them with a game in hand, and have better chance of top 7. Colchester win they are more than 3 ahead. Draw, pretty much as you were.
Sure, other games affect the overall picture, but it seems like stats just for the sake of it.

The table doesn't lie!

Yeh probably. I’m not convinced the results in those matches are necessarily that definitive with 8 still to play.

Edit - although possibly one method to help identify the 5 most critical EFL fixtures.

Last edited:
Hopefully the wind that will be plaguing the games today will have dissipated by Monday - it seems to have been around a ridiculously long time.

That almost causes a mini-fixture pile-up at this late stage in the season - assuming it isn't rearranged for this Tuesday, they will have nine games in 42 days.
Although the balancing point is that a week off could help to refresh them.... they have also been playing checkatrade to the semi.

Well I have done my good deeds for the today, by picking up my Mums dog as she is going on holiday for a couple of weeks, so what to do this afternoon? Have decided to listen into the Boston V Chorley game and hoping the Magpies win for the Mrs sake as she is a Chorley lass.

By the way I have a West Ham supporting friend who lives in the SW who is going with a mate to watch PGR v Carlisle. He wondered why I burst out laughing when he told me. I did say hope you wrap up warm and wear plenty of waterproofs.

Its 10 days notice in the EFL for a rearranged match, therefore it won't be played this Tuesday.
Ah, I didn't know that. So the earliest they can play is next Tuesday - there aren't many available midweeks left because of Easter:

w/c 25 March
w/c 1 April
w/c 8 April
w/c 29 April