todays games | Page 34 | Vital Football

todays games

true but if you had a totally incompetent boss who told you to do all the wrong things and bearing in mind it is a job to them would you put in 100 % ?

Seems we have a few that dont want to hang around after having a nightmare time last season - understandable I guess but it has a chance of being different - not sure if it will be though - still think NA's a bit light

If folk are happy with a guy who highest position was with Falkirk ( wheres that ) , and a oensioner who has been out of football for FIVE years , then I cant do anything about it . But it wont do for me .. ' To be big , you have to think big ' and that NC are failing to do that

So what chance we will see a change if everythings going pear shaped by September, October, November, December , Xmas.

Will they have the guts to offload some of our NCFC passion ex's for higher confirmed quality?.

Hoping for relegation more like . I am sure Delia will be looking forwards to it and how much fun it will be , just like she said over this relegation :worried:

no,
they leave me less excited than our beloved city at the moment and uncle roy is doing a hughton and playing players out of position at mo. :doh:

I see Dave Watson seems to be the main coach for the team always giving orders to subs and to players on the pitch - I had heard he was going to leave us with Arsenal interested, but will probably wait till Hopeless gets a new job

If I was uncle R I would just go for it in every game using
our bright young talent with a bit of experience.
All other teams will pass it around sideways for ages which is dull.
Have a go at them and see what happens.
We will be boring and go out on pens otherwise. Nothing to lose.

Hello from sunny Palma where I am sitting by the pool sipping a gin and tonic. The temperature is way over 30 degrees but at least I am not stood at Craven Cottage experiencing norwich lose 5 nil!!! Doubt I will interrupt my holiday itinerary to watch an England friendly.