Todays Games 2 | Page 3 | Vital Football

Todays Games 2

Bloody hell the big teams let us down....why you can't rely on other results....they have fight we don't.

Fulham boss been going on about how their draw was a massive result and a real boost to play Liverpool. Hugh didn't and went on about how good Nolan is and how important it was that we didn't lose.

The guy is a crap man manager

Unfortunately that's only one spot - there's two more to fill and we must be one of the favourites cus we cant score - cant score = dribbly single points at best with no GD reduction - bad bad news

Well done Hugh and the Board ! You have destroyed in one season the whole effort it took us ALL from back in 2009 :clap: :clap: :clap:

I just don't have the same feeling about watching Norwich any more?

I now sit watching with the thought of 'go on get the goal you are going to get' and that is to the opposition.

I just feel really deflated towards the whole thing.

I just feel like Hugh is really destroying these players and a new manager might release them from this negative hold. How many times do Johnson and Tettey when they get the ball turn back towards our goal and pass backwards?

Howson will be a welcome return and should be back for the spurs game - Hugh has gone back to the old 4-5-1 as well which doesn't help

Hugh has destroyed the players , the , fans and the spirit of the Club . For Gods sake get him out and get Neil Adams in ti give us all a massive lift

sunderland go through good a distraction.
cardiff lcurrenyly 0 0 with wigan ( wonder if championship team
will manage to let 2 goals in as we did !! )
a replay would be good.