Today’s game | Vital Football

Today’s game

Bulmer1889

Vital Football Legend
Staff member
Apparently we played Huddersfield in 2 60 min games today
the 1st team won 2-0 the 2nd Xl drew 2-2
stevens Sharp mcgoldrick and smith the scorers for us only notable absentees were jags and berge

Good outcome. Hope they all came through unscathed. Will be interested to read/hear a report on individual performance s.

Don't seem to be any reports. I would have thought the official site would have reported something

Don't seem to be any reports. I would have thought the official site would have reported something

We appear to be treating them like training games rather than friendlies, so there is no official reporting, nor any highlights available. If that is what CW wants then I understand, but I would have liked to have seen the goals put up on YouTube like other clubs have been doing. I quite enjoyed seeing a strong Arsenal team lose at home to Brentford the other day...

Last friendly today against the dingles dunno kick off time and I’m working so I’m giving it a miss today

Lost 0-2 sounds like he rested main players for wed night but no idea what team we put out

he put a full strength side out, we were awful ,looked unfit and out of sink. wilder was shaking his head at the end ,a few choice words as well

rather it be today than wed unfortunately we still have that in our locker occasionally hopefully it’s got it out of the way and normal service will resume against Villa

That’s what they’re saying on S24 and Twitter. Strange one this

Not so strange, really. Remember that Twirlo is the guy who said that Brooks' move to Bournemouth was off as he had failed a medical; that Waghorn had signed for us and not Derby; that Madine was joining permanently in the summer and that we were signing Charlie Austin for £10m. Why anyone takes him seriously is beyond me...

Not so strange, really. Remember that Twirlo is the guy who said that Brooks' move to Bournemouth was off as he had failed a medical; that Waghorn had signed for us and not Derby; that Madine was joining permanently in the summer and that we were signing Charlie Austin for £10m. Why anyone takes him seriously is beyond me...
fuckin hell you remember that lot ,gu on then prove it. have you got an hard on for me baby do you touch ya self when ya reading my posts ,ya little stalker you. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. to be honest winding up the likes of you for a laugh gives me a semi on . you bloody cretin

fuckin hell you remember that lot ,gu on then prove it. have you got an hard on for me baby do you touch ya self when ya reading my posts ,ya little stalker you. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. to be honest winding up the likes of you for a laugh gives me a semi on . you bloody cretin

No stalking required, there are only about a dozen regular posters on here and you're the only one who pretends to be ITK, so it isn't hard to remember all of your nonsense. For future reference, if you are going to try and act innocent the next time you are caught talking bollocks, asking for proof and all that, maybe don't follow that up with a full confession. That's some Scooby Doo villain level of stupid. Also, calling someone else a cretin after being caught winding up fellow Blades is a bit rich. I know Wednesday fans with more class than that.