Today | Vital Football

Today

Rob_b100

Vital 1st Team Regular
After getting home at 7pm yesterday from camping near lyndhurst I have all the camping shit to sort out. Plus half of the fucking New Forest in the back of the Audi. Also haven’t sorted out my season ticket/login or anything. But I’m not going today because Scally hasn’t personally delivered me a ticket on gold leaf paper, sprinkled with the tears of a unicorn.

So there.

After getting home at 7pm yesterday from camping near lyndhurst I have all the camping shit to sort out. Plus half of the fucking New Forest in the back of the Audi. Also haven’t sorted out my season ticket/login or anything. But I’m not going today because Scally hasn’t personally delivered me a ticket on gold leaf paper, sprinkled with the tears of a unicorn.

So there.
Might need a golden unicorn to sign for us to win the league this season.

Might need a golden unicorn to sign for us to win the league this season.

Good point. And speaking of which, why haven’t they offered money back if we don’t get promoted? That’s only fair surely.

Not good enough. I’m boycotting.

Modest queue at ground, lords of fans about and plenty of Lincoln in town. I'm going in early

So there.
Watch on iFollow mate - you're there, but at the same time, you're not. You can see the game and still stick a finger up and someone who forgot to send you a gold leaf ticket.

Just heard from my son that it's a shambles getting in. Download didn't work. Ticket number not sufficient. Queuing at ticket office still.

Have to say I had no problems either with logging in or with the sound. I would like to add that I found the picture itself not as sharp as it could be, I have a 4k monitor, a shit hot computer with an1080tii nvidia card and us the DP on both machine. I swear that last seasons videos were sharper but.... I am getting older so might mean a trip to the optician for me....

Have to say I had no problems either with logging in or with the sound. I would like to add that I found the picture itself not as sharp as it could be, I have a 4k monitor, a shit hot computer with an1080tii nvidia card and us the DP on both machine. I swear that last seasons videos were sharper but.... I am getting older so might mean a trip to the optician for me....

Assuming you mean watching the match via online video then this would be impacted by either

- the quality of the recording by the camera (their end) or
- the quality your computer asks to download the video at a lower resolution - usually this will be at 1080 resolution but if your connection is momentarily stuttering then your computer might ask for a 480 resolution so that it streams without buffering allbeit at a lower quality.

I doubt the first thing is the issue. The next time you watch the stream, check the settings and see what resolution quality you are viewing in. That might fix it.

Your GPU etc shouldn't really have an impact on the quality.