To iFollow or not to iFollow .... | Vital Football

To iFollow or not to iFollow ....

Imp yng Nghymru

Vital Youth Team
There's not much to argue about here, I shall be doing it, but can't decide whether to stump up the extra for those in exile, even if it may be via a 'dubious' route

I'm currently on holiday in France, although I registered free with iFollow beforehand while in the UK.

Logging into my iFollow account now while in France, it gives me the option of subscribing as an exile for 130 euros (full year) or the option of buying a single one-off match pass for 6 euros.

I'm going to buy the one-off match pass for the Wycombe game and see what it is like.

I don't see the need to stump up the whole 130 euros (even via a dubious route) when I will see most home matches (season ticket holder), and some away too, and can then pick and choose which matches I want to watch at €6 per pop.

Hope this helps your thinking.

You won't be able to get the live streaming option unless you pay with a debit/credit card that is not from the UK.

Stevie_imp - 5/8/2017 08:40

€130 !! Wow I paid £45 for a years subscription

For £45 one only gets one an audio stream, for the 130Eu you get a live Tv feed.

One can easily circumnavigate the overseas credit card issue by paying with PayPal. Then one will disguise the UK IP address, if with in the UK.

My Kodi box is showing the game as available at 15:00 doesn't mean it will actually be on but it's a good sign...

When I tried the 'dubious' route the paypal option that is there in the £45 option is not to be seen in the €130 option ??.

So I played bu the rules amd went for the £45 option.

However, are we allowed to know where the game might be listed on Kodi, please?

I use Sportsdevil plugin. Go to live sports and pick a streaming service from the list and scroll through the events to 15:00.

You won't see the Euro payment option unless the Ifollow account thinks you are abroad by fooling the IP address it sees.

So if I fool my pc using a VPN that I am in Canada, I have family there too so could get them to buy match passes! Would this work do we think? Not home to test at the moment.

Dont see any reason why not, just need to ensure you both use the same account details and Robert should be your proverbial Aunties husband

I live in Germany and paid the 130 EUR so I would be able to watch the live feed.

However, I purchased as soon as I arrived in the country last month and used my UK debit card.

As I have used my UK debit card, am I not eligible to watch the live feed?!

79imp - 5/8/2017 08:06

You won't be able to get the live streaming option unless you pay with a debit/credit card that is not from the UK.

Not true - I've paid with a UK credit/debit card and because I am accessing from outside the UK I can view.

Impetus - 5/8/2017 14:38

79imp - 5/8/2017 08:06

Not true - I've paid with a UK credit/debit card and because I am accessing from outside the UK I can view.

Likewise. Live in China, UK credit card (VPN set to USA), paid in $ as € works out more expensive.