To divorce or not to divorse | Vital Football

To divorce or not to divorse

Hastings

Vital Football Hero
So yes Husband. Last season he made some good appearances and dune woeful ones. This season very little good and my heart is always in my mouth as to when he will be sent off. A couple of times today I thought here we go, he's lost the ball and the inevitable is coming. To his credit or didn't happen. Maxwell pulled off a good save to get him off the hook.

Are his days numbered and what's the better option?

H
So yes Husband. Last season he made some good appearances and dune woeful ones. This season very little good and my heart is always in my mouth as to when he will be sent off. A couple of times today I thought here we go, he's lost the ball and the inevitable is coming. To his credit or didn't happen. Maxwell pulled off a good save to get him off the hook.

He cannot be part of a promotion winning side. If everyone was available he would be nowhere near my matchplay squad. Bye bye in January I hope. I would favour 3 at the back with wing backs .

He wouldn't be in the team if Garbutt wasn't injured.

As it is, he's more reliable than Mitchell.

if we cant divorce without an alimony settlement I hope he can find someone to have an affair with.

Last edited: